|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.2 x 3.3 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||T3400|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
ThruNite Two Piece 3.7 V Battery Cells
|Price:||$41.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adopts latest Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh cell.
- Well designed for LED flashlights and other high-drain devices.
- Can be rechargeable with 500 times' cycle life to well save your money in the long run.
- Built-in multiple protection design for safe to use in both your daily life and work.
- High performance & competitive price, with 30 days free replacement, 24 months free repair and lifetime limited warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Capacity: 3400mAh.
- Voltage: 3.6V.
- Charge current: recommended 1A, max 2A
- Discharge current: 2C discharge current 7A.
- Size: diameter: 18±0.5mm, height: 68±0.5mm.
- Weight: 49g.
ThruNite Two Piece 3400mAh 18650 Li-ion Batteries
ThruNite 3400mAh battery is a high-capacity 3400mAh protected 3.6V 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, which is specially designed for LED flashlights and other high-drain devices. Each battery adopts the latest Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh cell, and each cell can be recharged over 500 times to save you money in the long run. Moreover, Li-ION batteries weigh 35% less while producing the same energy as Ni-MH counterparts, and they are very clean and environmental-friendly as they do not contain such toxic materials as Cadmium or Mercury.
- 1. Three sets of over-heat protection can well prevent overheating and extending the battery’s lifespan.
- 2. Built-in over-charge and over-discharge protection circuitry to well ensure its maximum performance.
- 3. Unique structural design for better impact-resistant.
Multi-function Intelligent Battery Charger
Featuring intelligently switch between constant-current charging mode and pulse charging mode, our ThruNite U1 battery charger can automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries for charging. Besides, its advanced short-circuit and over-discharging protection can help ensure users' safety, and built-in advanced safety mechanism extends the battery lifespan.
ThruNite MCC-2 Charger & 2x 18650 3400mAh Batteries
The MCC-2 universal charger is compatible with Li-ion (32650, 26650, 18650, 18500, 18350, 16340, 14500, 10400) and Ni-MH (AA, AAA, C). It can intelligently identify Li-ion and Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, and automatically detect battery status and select the appropriate voltage and charge mode on the LCD screen. Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently.
- 1. Features constant-current charge which extends the lifespan of the battery.
- 2. Built-in advanced safety features ensure your safety and the health of the battery.
- 3. With the included car adapter, you can charge your batteries on the way.
|Main Function||Dual-use as both a battery charger and a portable power source (with the 18650 battery)||It is a 2-slots battery charger with LCD screen to show details about charging for every channel||It is a 4-slots battery charger with LCD screen to show details about charging for every channel|
|Input and Output||Input: 5V, Max 1.2A Output: 4.2V/1A (as charger), 5V/1A (as power source)||Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, DC 12V-24V Output: 4.2V/1.5V, 500mA*2 /1000mA*2||Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 500mA (max); DC 12V-24V, 2000mA (max). Output: 4.2V /1.5V 1000mA*4 /500mA*4.|
|Compatible Battery||Li-ion: 18650, 18500, 18490, 17650, 17500, 16340, 14500, 10400; Ni-MH /Ni-Cd: AA, AAA||Li-ion: 32650, 26650, 18650, 18500, 18350, 16340 , 14500, 10440, Ni-MH: AA, AAA, C||Li-ion: 26650, 18650, 18490, 17670, 17335, 16340, 14500, 10440, Ni-MH: AA, AAA, C|
|What's in the Box||1 * U1 charger; 1 * 18650 3400mAh battery; 1 * USB power cable; 1 * Holster||1 * MCC-2 charger; 2 * 18650 3400mAh batteries; 1 *AC charging cable; 1 * Car charger cable||1 * MCC-4 charger; 4 * 18650 3400mAh batteries; 1 * AC charging cable; 1 * Car charger cable|
|Weight||37g (excluding USB cord)||110g (excluding batteries)||275g (excluding batteries)|
Br>18650-3400mah battery features and specifications:
- specially designed for the high-intensity flashlights
- 3400Mah large-capacity battery with outstanding performance>
- triple over-heat protection, safe and reliable>
- unique structural design for better impact-resistant
- built-in over-charge, over-discharge protection Circuit, ensures the max performance of the battery>
- capacity: 3400mah
- voltage: 3.6V
- charging current: recommended 1a, max 2a
- discharge current: 2C discharge current 7a
- size: diameter 18±0.5mm, height 68±0.5Mm
- weight: 49g
do not dispose in fire or heat
do not puncture damage or disassemble
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The battery seemed to last quite a long time and I was happy with its performance throughout a week of use (with recharges in between).
My only complaint is that I wish I could press the button on this charger to turn it off instead of requiring me to unplug the device being charged/powered. Even so, it's a minor inconvenience.
I was on the fence as to whether this two cell at a time one would be a hassle or whether I should spring for the larger, 4 cell version. Here is what I've found: two is fine. Even if you have a device that takes 4 or 6 cells at a time, if you have a full set of spares for that device, you swap the batteries out then just charge the old set up two at a time, big deal. It is really isn't much hassle to drop a few cells into it, come back a little later and drop two more into the thing. YMMV, but I am perfectly happy with this charger, and I have a lot of rechargeable batteries and things that use them.
charges these as advertised. Works well as a mobile extra battery for smartphone. Full 1200mA charge to my galaxy s5 (max allowed by the phone)
good machining, nice protective sleeve. Looks good, works perfectly, great purchase.
I bought this to charge my flashlight battery as my flashlight only came with an AC charger, which is inconvenient to charge in the car.
This charger works for this need, and works as a mobile power bank. Very happy with he purchase.
english picture of manual attached for those curious about the functionality and LED colors
Edit: I received the replacement and it works fine! It charged my phone to 98% full before shutting down to conserve power.
PROS: This charges 18650 batteries at a max of 1.8A at 5V (actual measured value) which is relatively fast. It does not get very hot either. It also charges devices via the USB port at a max of 2A at 5V (actual).
CONS: Although this is rated at 3400mah at 3.6V, it is not capable at delivering anywhere near that. The actual maximum output is only 1670mah at 5V (or 2300mah at 3.6V) so I would not recommend this as a power bank. Very weak.
The one critical thing I will say is that communication was not good with the company. I had a question about a cable, which I later found under the packaging foam, but while I sent an email to ThruNite they never responded to my inquiry. The charger isn't that expensive- especially for what you get- but I'm not sure I'm interested in getting more products from a company that doesn't respond to its customers.