Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on April 10, 2017
Sounds awesome! Just the right amount of throat without being obnoxious like the giant coffee can mufflers the kids put on. Throttle response improved as well as mid to top RPM pull. Combined with E3 plugs, K&N drop in air filter, new OEM coils, and MSD 8.5mm plug wires, I probably netted +10% HP..... More impressive, my combined mileage has improved from 19.5mpg to 23.5mpg.
on April 30, 2016
This is a great muffler. For starters, it is shinier than in the picture and has the thrush logo and comes with a decal. I welded it in myself but I work at a welding shop so that wasn't a problem. I have an 02 Ford Crown Victoria. In my opinion, it was too quiet but I love loud V8s and the crown vic has a fairly long tailpipe behind the muffler. I would highly recommend it to anyone and if you are looking for just a bit louder than your stock muffler it'd be perfect.......
on May 5, 2017
I've had a it a few months, the welds have rusted a bit but it's still in good shape. Due to the chambered design the drone in the cabin can be a bit much, it's on my 2008 2.3l ford ranger
on January 9, 2017
It's been on our 3.4L powered Jeep Comanche for over a year and no problems. There is a MagnaFlow 2-1/4" universal cat in front of it, and the tailpipe is 2-1/4" also. The exhaust note is a bit throaty, but no annoying drone at any speed. Shorter/larger tailpipes may not be quite as quiet, but for what we wanted, this is perfect. The weld seams look strong, and none of the baffling has broken free to rattle yet... Very comparable looking (and sounding) to the Gibson welded muffler on my TJ.
on June 11, 2015
Great muffler at this price thinking about buying 2 more to put on my 2014 Mustang!
on February 18, 2017
I installed this on my 1998 GMC Sierra. Just one, didn't do a full exhaust as I didn't want it super loud. We have a newborn and I don't know how she will react to my loud hobby. Its perfect for what I wanted. I have an intake on it as well and the combo sounds great. Nice purr at idle and great sound under load. It is the perfect muffler if you want a nice clean sound that's not over bearing. It could almost be a little louder!!
on October 16, 2013
This is a quality part. Pretty much a flowmaster knock-off, but in the best sense. Muffler is well made, heavy construction, welded and sounds great. My installation was on a 4.0l 4x4 ranger, and does sound like V-8 at idle and lower revs. I won't make power/mpg claims, but would be inclined to think that power should increase with better flow. And sound is very good, no drone at highway speeds.

If you are considering a reasonably priced performance muffler-buy this one. Mark
on May 14, 2016
Sounds excellent on my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee I6. Gives the aggressive sound I wanted without being too loud.
on December 3, 2014
I put this on a 96 Honda civic and I love it! Its very deep and even though it's only a 1.6L 4cyl. It doesn't have the whine like most civics do with aftermarket mufflers. One of my friends said it sounds more like a mustang than a civic. Oh and it looks better than in the picture it's more shiny and has the thrush logo
on July 17, 2013
Put this on an old pickup that I use to haul things around. Sounds surprisingly nice, especially for the price; that old truck doesn't need anything special on it. Was surprised at the weight and thickness of construction.

The picture depicts it as unpainted, mine arrived painted. And a sticker too!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.