Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
About the product
- The next-gen force feedback racing simulator for PlayStation4 and PlayStation3 and PC - Complete collection pack! - Includes Ferrari 599XX EVO detachable wheel (11.8 inches and Alcantara), T300 Servo Base and T3PA 3-Pedal Pedal Set
- Detachable replica wheel of the Ferrari 599XX EVO - 8:10 scale replica of the wheel of the 599XX EVO, officially licensed by Ferrari; Hand-stitched wrapping crafted of the same Alcantara material imported from Italy as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels
- The wheel's structure is identical to automotive standards, brushed metal central steering plate, weighs less than 2.6 lbs. for super-responsive force feedback; Internal memory and upgradeable firmware (via PC compatibility)
- T3PA 3-pedal pedal set; 100% metal pedals and internal structure; Conical Rubber Brake MOD included (with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the brake pedal's travel); 3 fully adjustable pedals (spacing, inclination and height)
- Attachment system and built-in screws threads are compatible will all mounts (desks, tables, cockpits, etc.); Thrustmaster ecosystem-ready for optional T3PA PRO pedal set, TH8A shifter and other detachable Thrustmaster wheels
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition
Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition
A powerful combination of the latest available next-gen Force Feedback technologies and the highest-quality materials: the end result is an approach in line with the values shared by Thrustmaster and Ferrari. The next-gen force feedback racing simulator for PlayStation4 and PlayStation3 (also compatible with PC) Complete collection pack! - Ferrari 599XX EVO detachable wheel (11.8”/30 cm and Alcantara) - T300 SERVO BASE - T3PA Add-On 3-pedal pedal set
T300 SERVO BASE
This base incorporates Thrustmaster’s brushless industrial servomotor (a real powerhouse of next-gen technology) and features a friction-free dual-belt mechanism. The result is super-responsive performance as strong as it is smooth, with a degree of silence allowing users to achieve complete focus on their main goal: achieving perfect lines in their races. These racing lines will mirror drivers’ intentions exactly, as the wheel really stands out for its precision – thanks to H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology. The angle of rotation can be adjusted between 270° and 1080°! It’s also compatible with the Thrustmaster racing product ecosystem.
T3PA 3-pedal pedal set
For even greater realism, the pack includes the T3PA pedal set, featuring three pedals and a 100% metal internal structure. The pedal set is fully adjustable and the brake pedal comes with a Conical Rubber Brake Mod, ensuring progressive resistance.
Ferrari 599XX EVO 30 Wheel Add-On Alcantara Edition
8:10 scale replica of the wheel of the 599XX EVO, officially licensed by Ferrari
Large size: 11.8”/30 cm in diameter!
Hand-stitched wrapping crafted of the same Alcantara material imported from Italy as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels.
6 action buttons, 3-position rotary switch with push function in central position, 1 directional pad
Detachable wheel featuring Thrustmaster Quick Release system
Ferrari 599XX EVO 30 Wheel Add-On Alcantara Edition
Manufactured at the same facilities as the Alcantara destined for real Ferraris and hand-stitched around the wheel’s large diameter of 11.8 inches/30 cm, this material positions the wheel firmly in the very high end of the spectrum. Add the fact that the wheel is detachable, and that it is the official Ferrari-licensed 8:10 scale replica of the actual 599XX EVO wheel, and it’s hard to find enough superlatives to properly describe it. The internal hoop is made of steel – identical to automotive standards, the middle part of the wheel – the central steering plate – is crafted of brushed metal, a material which is also used for the 2 large fixed paddle shifters. 6 action buttons, a 3-position rotary switch with a push function in the central position, and a multidirectional D-pad.
The Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition, featuring official PS4 and PS3 licenses and also compatible with PC, is a powerful combination of the latest available next-gen Force Feedback technologies and the highest-quality materials. The immediate visual impact of this new wheel is indisputably the material covering the wheel: genuine Alcantara. Alcantara is a ground breaking material with aesthetic, technical and sensory qualities that no other material can match. Manufactured at the same facilities as the Alcantara destined for real Ferraris and hand-stitched around the wheel's large diameter of 11.8 inches, this material positions the wheel firmly in the very high end of the spectrum. Add the fact that the wheel is detachable, and that it is the official Ferrari-licensed 8:10 scale replica of the actual 599XX EVO wheel, and it's hard to find enough superlatives to properly describe it. The middle part of the wheel and the 2 large fixed paddle shifters are crafted of brushed metal. Controls include 6 action buttons, a 3-position rotary switch, and a multidirectional D-pad. The 599XX EVO replica wheel is attached to a base which incorporates a brushless industrial servomotor and features a friction-free dual-belt mechanism. This wheel really stands out for its precision thanks to H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect Accurate Technology featuring a contactless magnet, and an angle of rotation which can be adjusted between 270 and 1080 degrees. It's also compatible with the Thrustmaster racing product ecosystem. The included T3PA 3-pedal pedal set features 3 pedals which can be completely adjusted in terms of their spacing with respect to one another, angle of inclination and height, as well as 100% metal construction for its pedal heads and internal structure. What's more, its built-in Conical Rubber Brake Mod (to manage the brake pedal's pressure force with a realistic feel) is sure to meet with the full approval of even the most demanding racers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, the wheel won't last. Bought it in January and less than 2 months after, the wheel can't work.
Every time you turn on your system (PS3 in my case) it will auto calibrate in order to work properly - but now it will just slam with all its force clockwise and then counter clockwise. This will repeat over and over again, so I can't use the product. I got my brother at my place when this started and he got hurt because the monitor fell out over him because of the impact.
Thrustmaster won't answer any contact I've tried. On the automatic form through their website they've issued me with the reference number [497483-1424993869] but never got an answer.
It's an amazing wheel for those who love racing, I can't even compare it with my older Logitech G27 but I'd advise to don't get it unless you feel lucky or willing to spend $400 every other month.
I get it that this is a new model and some issues might happen, but the lack of will from Thrustmaster to solve this problem is overwhelming. I'm really pissed that I just threw four hundred dollars in the trash.
- February 26th: sent a request to Thrustmaster for support;
- March 25th: a few days after posting on their Facebook page I got a return with a recalibration software. It solved the problem for one day but the issue came back;
- March 27th: after sending video and pictures of the defective wheel the company denied my warranty, claiming that it was only valid in US (there was nothing stated about it on the printed product warranty). I paid for the shipping, handling and taxes to get the wheebase (engine) all the way to Canada (?) for repairs;
- May 21th: the company deemed my wheel as beyond any possible repair, so they would send me a new one;
- May 27th: Thrustmaster asked for almost $400 for shipping a new wheelbase back to me (it costed me $120 through DHL);
- July 2nd: After arguing on the matter, I asked to get the wheelbase shipped to a US address for free and book a flight there so it would be cheaper to me;
- September 21th: after getting to the US, back home and opening the package - they've sent the wrong wheelbase (sent them a T300rs, got a TX );
- September 30th: they asked for pictures and info about me and the wrong wheel that was sent to me;
- October 5th: was asked more info;
- October 7th: new wheelbase was shipped;
- October 26th: the wheel was sent through a regular postal company (and not a shipping courier), so I had to pay taxes and clear the product myself at the customs;
- November 3rd: Thrustmaster refunded me for the taxes paid.
Up until now (11/11) the wheel is working fine, but I don't feel safe or comfortable dealing with Thrustmaster. I'd look for a Logitech (if you're looking for a wheel on a budget) or a Fanatec if you want a quality product/company.
The pedals, however, are to be taken out of the box and put directly into the trash. They will absolutely not stay in place which makes them utterly useless.
Still worth every penny. Honestly. That's how absolutely great the wheel is. I just wish they would have made it $20 cheaper and kept the $20 pedals out of it... They are that useless. Very odd to have something so insanely well built next to something clearly not... UNLESS you have something for the pedal base to be bolted to. Then they would be OK. They seem to work well while I'm holding it in place with my left foot... Otherwise, nope. They do NOT work just putting on the floor (tried several surfaces). It's simply too light and flimsy. My 9 year old has to stop racing to move it back in place every few minutes.
Saving up for better pedals now...
Super smooth motor, very quick response and feel.
Petals feel great! Brake has a stiffer spring so it feels much more natural but with conical brake mod installed it feels great, only downside that if you are not mounting the petals they will move on carpet with the conical brake mod installed. That would be my only complaint, but the petals still feel great. Alcantara material feels great wheel feels very high quality with the brushed metal frame and metal paddle shifters.
Anyone looking to upgrade from a DFGT or something similar its a great upgrade.
I use the T300 mostly for iRacing. It is a much better choice for serious iRacing, more force feedback, smoother and with better road feel. It takes getting used to the change from something you have been using so give yourself a week to adjust yourself to it. In iRacing select, "Linear", and about 15% force for best results. Everyone will settle on their own likes after some time.
For the money the wheel base with a select wheel like the 599XX EVO 30 $179 free shipping, for a $441 total gives you a very good product for above beginner equipment. I would recommend this setup along with a good, non resistor, peddle set such as the Fanatec V3, For serious sim racers on a budget of about $800.
For gamer's the Thrustmaster T300 with peddles and wheel combo works on PS4, T300RS and Xbox1, T300TX, Be sure to get the one that is made to work with your game console. For detail about available wheels go here: [...]
Overall great product for the cost and works fantastic with my Project Cars for PS4. Would give it 4.5 stars.