Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Detachable FERRARI 458 CHALLENGE replica wheel for the Thrustmaster T500 RS (PS3 & PC) and TX Wheel (Xbox One)
- 458 CHALLENGE replica wheel, officially licensed by Ferrari: installs easily on your T500 RS, Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral T500 wheel base, and TX Wheel
- 2 large sequential paddle shifters are attached to the wheel and move with the wheel - The paddle shifters are 5" (13 cm) tall and are crafted of 2 mm-thick brushed metal
- Controls include 6 easy-access, clearly identified action buttons; 3-position Manettino dial with push function in the center; and 1 multidirectional D-pad
- The detachable wheel with Thrustmaster Quick Release system lets you quickly switch from one wheel to another. Compatible with the Thrustmaster T300RS (PS3 & PS4); T500RS (PS3, PS4, Xbox One & PC); and TX Wheel (Xbox One & PC), all sold separately
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Thrustmaster Ferrari GTE F458 Wheel Add-On is a detachable FERRARI 458 CHALLENGE replica wheel that fits the Thrustmaster T500 RS (PS3 & PC) and TX Wheel (Xbox One). The 458 CHALLENGE replica wheel, officially licensed by Ferrari, installs easily on your T500 RS, Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral T500 wheel base, and TX Wheel. It is 11” (28 cm) in diameter and features a reinforced rubber texture on the wheel’s entire circumference which is held in place by brushed metal central spokes (2 mm thick) with metallic paint. The Thrustmaster Ferrari GTE F458 Wheel Add-On weighs in at more than 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg), for ultra-realistic inertia and Force Feedback. There are 2 large sequential paddle shifters attached to the wheel that move with the wheel. The paddle shifters are 5” (13 cm) tall and are crafted of 2 mm-thick brushed metal with metallic paint. A complete set of racing controls include 6 easy-access, clearly identified action buttons; 3-position Manettino dial with push function in the center; and 1 multidirectional D-pad. The detachable wheel with Thrustmaster Quick Release system lets you quickly switch from one wheel to another: GT wheel (sold separately), Ferrari F1 wheel (sold separately), TX Wheel (sold separately), and the Ferrari 458 Challenge wheel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ It's also a little heavier than the stock wheel. IMO this eliminates quite a bit of the "notchiness" of the stock wheel.
+ Shifters and button placement is a huge improvement over the stock wheel.
- As with all Thrustmaster products I own, they had to skimp somewhere. This wheel does seem to squeak and creek for everyone. Here's what I've discovered: See the plastic housing where the buttons are all located? If you squeeze the top and bottom on that section, it'll make cheap plastic noises. The top and bottom housing for this has an incredibly tight fit. And when you're racing, this causes tension between the two and creates the cheap noises. It's mildly annoying, but I don't think it's going to lesson the lifespan of the actual wheel any (will edit if this changes in the future).
Went from the standard TX 458 wheel to this thing and the difference is amazing.
Much heavier, shifter paddles feel better, kind of feels like I'm able to get more feedback from the base with this rim. Would absolutely recommend if you're upgrading. Worth every penny.