& FREE Shipping.Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- 900° force feedback base. Mixed belt-pulley and gears system, metal ball-bearing axle.
- Realistic “competition” wheel design: 11”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games
- Xbox One certified embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One , compatible in the console’s menus, compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
- Also compatible with PC (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers.
- Large, optimized pedal set: Pedals with wide foot rest, each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted, brake pedal with progressive resistance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
TMX Force Feedback - 900° force feedback racing wheel for Xbox One and Windows
The Thrustmaster TMX comes with some very impressive technical specs: the end result is a high-performance wheel that is both solidly-built and precise, delivering unrivalled flexibility for gamers of all levels – from beginners to experienced racers – and on all types of racing circuits.
- Official racing simulator for Xbox One (also compatible with Windows).
- 900-degree Force Feedback system: Mixed belt-pulley and gears system with metal ball-bearing axle.
- Wide pedal set included: Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted (three adjustment angles available).
- Compatible with Thrustmaster accessories: Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on) pedal sets; compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter.
* Sold separately.
Extreme racing precision
A rotation angle adjustable from 270 to 900 degrees allows gamers to race in all vehicles with unrivalled realism.
High-precision racing wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis).
Realistic Force Feedback effects
Experience every racing sensation to the fullest thanks to the realistic Force Feedback – the road or track's relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.
A smooth, precise and silent racing wheel, featuring a mixed belt-pulley and gears system.
Xbox One-certified embedded software
Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One, compatible in the console’s menus and compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
Maximum racing comfort
The wheel features reinforced rubber-coated grips.
Sequential gear shifts are facilitated by the two large (5”/13 cm tall), 100% metal wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters.
Perfectly realistic wheel
11 inch/28 cm diameter racing wheel, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all driving games (GT, Formula 1, NASCAR, rally, etc.).
All controls within easy reach
Never take your hands off the wheel, thanks to the built-in official buttons for Xbox One: Xbox Guide button, View and Menu.
Easily access all social functions, switch between the game and the system, navigate through the console's menus, etc.
Included: wide, optimized pedal set
Brake and accelerate like you would in a car. Adjust the pedals for optimum comfort; each pedal's angle of inclination can be adjusted to three different positions. Pedals feature a wide footrest.
The brake pedal's progressive resistance delivers enhanced realism.
Compatible with Thrustmaster accessories
Compatible with the Thrustmaster T3PA* 3-pedal pedal set.
Compatible with the Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO* 3-pedal pedal set.
Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter.
Official Racing Simulator for Xbox One and Windows. 900 Degree Force Feedback racing wheel. Realistic 11”/28 cm wheel. Large pedal set included. With its official embedded software, this racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One console and is compatible with the console's menus. PC compatibility (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) is ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from our website. The drive system with adjustable Force Feedback lets you feel every detail while you're racing (the road or track's relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, and more). Rotation angle is adjustable from 270 to 900 degrees. A mixed belt-pulley and gears system is smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears, with a metal ball-bearing axle for enhanced sturdiness. The Thrustmaster TMX comes alongside some very impressive technical specs: the end result is a high-performance wheel that is both solidly-built and precise, delivering unrivalled flexibility for gamers of all levels - from beginners to experienced racers - and on all types of racing circuits.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• The overall performance of the wheel including control, FFB, responsiveness, and feel are excellent and completely on par with the G27
• I really like the button layout (10 buttons excluding shifters). I actually prefer this to the G27
• The paddle shifter feel is very nice. They are much nicer to the touch than the ones on the G27 and give a much more satisfying click when shifting
• My biggest gripe is the pedal set. It’s very light and flimsy; it slides around on the carpet with very little effort, and tends to tip over when pressing the brake pedal, making it essentially unusable. The set that came with the G27 is above and beyond this crappy thing in terms of quality. I will probably have to get different, more expensive set from Thrustmaster separately
• The steering wheel itself is made out of plastic with rubber material on 10 and 2 positions. While it’s not terrible, it definitely doesn’t have that solid metal feel that the G27 had.
• I am not a big fan of the clamping mechanism that holds the wheel down on a desk. It sticks out a bit on the bottom and every once in a while I scrape my knee on it. The G27 had a much more elegant solution of putting 2 clamps on top.
Overall, this is a pretty decent alternative to Logitech that I would generally recommend it with some reservations. I understand that for $100 less than the new G29, some reduction in quality is to be expected and I fully accept the lack of metal and leather wrapping on the wheel and a few other shortcomings. However, building a slightly heftier and sturdier pedal set would not have cost that much and I feel that it was a major oversight by Thrustmaster.
The paddle shifts are great, the force feed back really makes it feel pretty awesome. Going from the hand controller to this wheel makes the small corrections to fix your race line possible. It was so frustrating to want to just make a slight correction to load your line from the right side of the road to the left or the other way around and you would have to make a jerky move that would scrub speed or you were just going to have to try to run the inside line and probably end up either braking too much or maybe you'd end up going off.
This is just so much better. The feedback really is not as smooth as a car, seriously, what is though. But, I'd buy this one again over and over and over.
Easy set up, easy take down, can use it to get into and out of the game and to navigate inside the game. Absolutely amazing.
The only thing I would change is making the USB cable longer, because my xBox isn't right in front of me... going to try to use an extension for the USB cable and see what happens.