About the product
- Exclusive Ferrari gamepad with built-in Light Feedback, speed gauges and Vibration Feedback! . Ferrari look: Matches the nose (Musetto) of the Ferrari F1 . Signed by Fernando Alonso
- Light Feedback: Mini-sticks feature interactive backlighting, timed to coincide with events in your game - With On/Off switch . 2 speed gauges: 8 built-in LEDs let you display and apply acceleration and braking more precisely - With On/Off switch
- Vibration Feedback: 2 high-frequency vibration motors built into the handles . Ultra-precise mini-sticks clad in genuine rubber, with textured non-slip grip: Optimized precision (2 times greater than that provided by other gamepads on the market)
- 2 non-slip mini-sticks clad in textured rubber . 2 long, curved progressive triggers . 1 cross-shaped D-pad: Better precision in all 8 directions . 1 Xbox Guide/Windows Live button with 4 LEDs . 1 built-in headset connector
- Compatible with Xbox 360 and PC
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The GPX LightBack Xbox 360 and PC Ferrari F1 Edition Gamepad is part of Thrustmaster’s new assortment of innovative controllers. The GPX LightBack feature has been designed by Thrustmaster's R&D teams to provide users with extensive real-time visual information, and features two essential innovations: ministicks enhanced with precision gauges and a Light Feedback feature. The 2 precision gauges feature 8 built-in LEDs that provide the player with real-time information regarding some actions' progressivity. The Light Feedback feature enhances the ministicks with interactive backlighting that illuminates in rhythm with in-game events (e.g. firing rate, impacts sustained, etc.). For enhanced sensations, the GPX LightBack offers a Vibration Feedback feature, controlled by 2 high-frequency vibration motors built into the device's grips. Furthermore (and this is the hallmark of Thrustmaster's official Xbox 360 licensed controllers), the ministicks offer precision levels that are twice greater than most currently available controllers, thanks to new optimized firmware! The ministicks feature a genuine rubber textured non-slip surface, offering excellent comfort. This high-end equipment is rounded off by 2 long, curved progressive triggers, offering perfect control over every action; these offer progressive and natural resistance levels, ensuring high-performance gameplay. The cross-shaped D-Pad also offers extreme precision in all 8 directions. The GPX LightBack also features an Xbox Guide/Windows Live button with 4 LEDs and a built-in connector for a headset with microphone.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The dpad is EXTREMELY stiff.Read more