- Additional savings for Prime members: The discount for this deal is reserved for Prime members and is applied only at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The First PlayStation 4 officially licensed Racing wheel, for all racing games on PlayStation 4; Official embedded firmware (allowing for automatic recognition of the wheel by the PS4)
- Wheel grip with rubber texture coating; Two on-wheel sequential digital gear shift paddles
- Large optimized 2-pedal set with wide foot-rest and adjustable angle of inclination for each pedal; Brake pedal featuring progressive resistance
- 2 up/down sequential levers + 11 action buttons + multidirectional D-Pad; Adjustable wheel sensitivity for precise driving; Linear resistance and Auto-centering; Thrustmaster "bungee cord" exclusive system providing realistic resistance
- Central clamping system with wide jaws for optimal stability with all desk and table types
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Thrustmater T80 Racing Wheel is the first racing wheel officially licensed by Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) and it is also PlayStation 3 (PS3) compatible. A racing wheel designed by Thrustmaster has two purposes – to enable users to experience sensations that are even more realistic than with a controller and to provide them with a device that will hone their racing performance. The T80 Racing Wheel fully coincides with this approach. Designed for the PS4 system and compatible with the PS3 system the T80 Racing Wheel offers Plug & Play connectivity with the next-gen console, and provides specific features such as official 'Share', 'Options' and 'PS' buttons, directly accessible on the racing wheel. In addition, Thrustmaster's considerable experience with the PS3 system ensures the same high level of gameplay with this system.
Thrustmaster T80 Package
Thrustmaster T80 Pedals
Product manufactured under official PlayStation license!
The first racing wheel for PlayStation 4 racing games! PlayStation 4 license guarantees 100% compatibility* in games and in menus with official “PS” , “Share” and “Options” buttons. Official embedded firmware (allowing for automatic recognition of the wheel by the PS4). *The wheel must be supported by the game. List of games available at http://ts. thrustmaster. com/
All the equipment you need to close the fastest laps
The T80 Racing Wheel combines great comfort with comprehensive equipment. The device's 25 cm/12 inch diameter wheel and rubber-textured cladding offer superior grip – a feature that all players will enjoy during long racing sessions. The racing wheel is also equipped with 11 action buttons, a D-pad, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters and a large pedal set with adjustable pedals.
Wide Adjustable Pedal Set and Adjustable Wheel Sensitivity
Wide adjustable pedal set - 2 pedals with wide footrest. Brake pedal offering progressive resistance. Individually adjustable pedals. Adjustable wheel sensitivity - (4 included presets) ensuring more precise driving in all games. The T80 Racing Wheel's adjustable sensitivity ensures a more precise control, whatever the user’s driving style may be. The handling remains smooth in all circumstances, thanks to the racing wheel's realistic linear resistance, delivered by Thrustmaster's exclusive Bungee Cord technology and the automatic re-centering feature.
Wheel base featuring the ‘Bungee Cord’ mechanism, offering linear resistance
Optimized ‘Bungee Cord’ mechanism(automatic centering system patented by Thrustmaster): delivers linear resistance, regardless of the rotation angle, ensuring ergonomic and intuitive control. Automatic centering and 240 degree rotation angle.
Thrustmaster T80 Racing Wheel
Central clamping system
Central clamping system with wide jaws for optimal stability with all desk and table types.
- Replica racing wheel for PS4 and PS3
- Thrustmaster Bungee Cord system offering linear resistance
- Wheel grip with rubber texture coating
- Wide adjustable pedal set
The T80 puts control right at your fingertips with its 2 digital gear shift paddles, 11 action buttons and D-pad. This fully programmable controller has adjustable steering sensitivity for more precise control, and the realistic linear resistance and automatic re-centering immerse you in the game.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While this is far from a pro racing wheel (that for consoles start from a x4 jump in price), it is a significant step up from a controller especially for a game like project CARS. Steering is more accurate than with an analog stick and pedals allow for much better graded control than the controller trigger
-Supported out of the box with many PS4 games. Personally tried it with Project CARS and Driveclub.
- Can run in controller mode with different sensitivity settings or as wheel with sensitivity and other parameters controlled from in game menu.
- Feels great for a $100 product, has nice grips on the 3 and 9 o'clock positions. Rest of the wheel is plastic that feels cheeper.
- Steering force feels consistent, centers back accurately.
- Paddles for shifts work well and feel pretty good.
- Gas/break pedals included work well except for some problems (see cons)
- Very effectively attaches to most table surfaces (unless they are unusually thick).
- Wheel is on the small side (but far from tiny).
- Force feedback not included
- The resistance of the bungee cables inside the unit are a bit high
- has about 270 degrees of rotation. This is not a GT wheel, then again you won't be working very hard to steer.
- Pedal board is robust enough for long use but has no firm grip on a carpet or floor. If you play with only one foot, this will slide all over the place as there is no effective counter (you may need to put something in the front to block forward movement)
If you play with both feet like I do, its quite easy to have it controlled)
Tip: plan a head on where you're going to put this wheel.