& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Wide Hand rest For Perfect Comfort
- Fully Programmable 12 Buttons & 4 Axis
- Does Not Include Games Exclusively Controlled By The Motion-sensor Function
- Precise Joystick With Adjustable Resistance Control
- Mapping Button Allows Users To Instantly Relocate Functions From 1 Button To Another
- 2 Default Configurations. PC: Flight Simulator X (**) by Microsoft® , the most popular flight simulator. PS3¿: Blazing Angels (**) by Ubisoft®
- Unique: Plug & Play device offering extremely simple and quick installation, with all features preconfigured for immediate and hassle-free take-off!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Thrustmaster T-Flight Stick X for PS3/PC. 2 Default Configurations PC: Flight Simulator X (**) by Microsoft® , the most popular flight simulatorPS3¿: Blazing Angels (**) by Ubisoft®. Unique: Plug & Play device offering extremely simple and quick installation, with all features preconfigured for immediate and hassle-free take-off! Ergonomic throttle lever. Extremely precise joystick with adjustable resistance control. Weighted base for enhanced stability. Wide hand rest for perfect comfort. Rotating handle with built-in locking system offering flawless control over plane rudder. Airbrake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight) trigger with multidirectional hat (panoramic view). Exclusive MAPPING button allows users to instantly relocate functions from one button to another. Exclusive button enables users to instantly switch from one programmed configuration to another. Internal memory stores all programmed configurations, even when the joystick is disconnected from the PC. Fully programmable: 12 buttons and 4 axes, all extensively programmable.100% PS3®* and PC compatible. Does not include games exclusively controlled by the "Motion sensor" function. This joystick is not distributed under license or in any other way approved by Microsoft Corporation nor Sony Computer Entertainment Inc..
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* For PS3 it works fine with Il-2 Sturmovik, by setting switch to PS3. You need to use the Joystick as controller, and not the PS3 control.
* For PC (with switch in PC position) you may need NOT to calibrate.During calibration does not draw a circle in the calibration area, but some sort of weird "8" shaped line. Horrible problem if you dare to calibrate. Cannot use on PC if you calibrate, reset to default. This problem takes down one star.
This is how it works. There is a switch for PC and PS3 in front of the joystick.
To use for PS3:
1.Set switch to PS3 position.
2.Connect to PS3 USB port.
3.Turn on PS3.
4.If another controller is connected you must set it as controller 2 so Joystick is controller 1.
5.You may need to change your game options to use Thrustmaster joystick.
6.Exit game, reboot PS3.
In the PS3 you should navigate menus with hat and the button that is used as X button.
Joystick does not have a way to emulate START and SELECT buttons.
Not all games are meant to be used with a joystick. For example, Top Gun Hard lock will not work with this joystick. It was made for the standard PS3 controller.
You will not succeed trying to use joystick for racing cars either.
To use on PC.
1.Set switch to PC position.
2.Plug joystick to PC.
3.Manual has a URL. Download PDF manual and drivers. Install drivers.
* PC games that have custom joystick handling, or that are set to use analog USB joysticks may have compatibility problems.
* My tests suggest that games that use TrueVision engine will not work. This engine will mess up your joystick input until you reboot. Do not try TrueVision games with this joystick.
* It works perfectly with Orbiter Space Flight Simulator that is a realistic freeware space sim. Just select joystick device "T Flight Stick X" and main engine control "Slide 0".
Lack of an intuitive manual and calibration issues.
Most recent customer reviews
Falcon 4.Read more