FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- T300RS Racing Wheel Servo Base (no wheel or pedal set included); Brushless servomotor; Dual-belt mechanism; H.E.A.R.T technology; Rotation angle adjustable up to 1080 degrees
- Officially licensed for PS4 / PS3 with official PlayStation4 buttons (PS, SHARE, OPTIONS); PS4 / PS3 sliding switch and also PC compatible; Automatic recognition by the PS4 system
- Industrial-class brushless servomotor; Super smooth and seamless Force Feedback; Ultra-responsive and realistic Force effects, with no latency; New dual-belt, friction-free optimized mechanism; Smooth and seamless action - Super silent system
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware (via PC compatibility); Rotation angle adjustable from 270 to 1080 degrees; 13 action buttons and a D-Pad; Thrust master Quick Release system lets you quickly change racing wheels
- Metal central attachment system included, compatible with all desks and tables; Built-in screw threads for attachment to all cockpits
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
1080° Force Feedback Base Featuring an Industrial-Class Brushless Motor
The T300 Servo Base, a standalone version of the official wheel base for PlayStation4, PlayStation3 and PC of its acclaimed T300RS.
The T300 Servo Base, released under official PS4 / PS3 license and PC compatible, is the cornerstone of a racing simulator that every player can configure according to their requirements on both these platforms. PC and PS4 / PS3 racers can now build their racing setup according to their preference, within the Thrustmaster racing ecosystem.
Next-Gen Force Feedback: Brushless servomotor, Dual-belt mechanism, H.E.A.R.T technology*, Rotation angle adjustable up to 1080°.
Thrustmaster Quick Release System: Lets you quickly change racing wheels. It is the central element of the Product Ecosystem.
Ecosystem-Ready: The T300 Servo Base is fully ecosystem-ready: players can select add-ons to obtain the ultimate racing wheel.
Solid and Versatile Attachment System: Metal central attachment system included, compatible with all desks and tables. Built-in screw threads for attachment to all cockpits.
U.S. 100-125 V Power Cord: (compatible with 100-125 V electric current only).
* Patent pending
Thrustmaster quick release system
Thrustmaster Quick Release system lets you quickly switch from one wheel to another in just a few seconds. This innovating concept lets all wheel base owners to invest in racing wheels alone to enjoy optimum realism in all types of races.
- Compatible on PS4, PS3 & PC with detachable Thrustmaster wheels** (599XX EVO 30 Wheel Add-On Alcantara Edition, TM Leather 28 GT Wheel Add-On, Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On, Ferrari GTE Wheel Add-On, etc.). Compatible on PS4, PS3 & PC avec with Thrustmaster 3-pedal pedal sets** (T3PA and T3PA-PRO – Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on).
- Compatible on PC with all USB pedal sets** on the market (in games supporting multi-USB).
- Compatible on PS4, PS3 & PC with the TH8A shifter** (TH8A – Thrustmaster TH8 Add-on).
- Compatible on PC with all USB shifters** on the market (in games supporting multi-USB).
- ** Sold separately.
Industrial-class brushless servomotor
Under the hood there’s nothing less than a genuine brushless servo industrial Force Feedback motor (with frictionless action) which provides super smooth and seamless Force Feedback: The silence of the motor allows you to really focus on what matters, which is premium performance on the road.
Ultra-responsive and realistic Force effects, with no latency.
New dual-belt system
The new dual-belt system delivers the never seen super-smooth and quiet Force Feedback with incredibly responsive, realistic Force effects to really feel the road: Feel the road, don't feel the racing wheel inner mechanical structure.
H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology
Thrustmaster’s development teams have added precision to the motor’s impressive capabilities by incorporating H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology, featuring a contactless magnetic sensor: this provides 16-bit resolution, for 65,536 values on the wheel’s steering.
Note: Please make sure that the wheel is configured properly.
The Thrust master T300RS Racing Wheel Servo Base, released under official PS4 / PS3 license and PC compatible, is the cornerstone of a racing simulator that every player can configure according to their requirements. It revolves around an industrial-class brushless motor that delivers smooth and seamless Force Feedback effects that are both reactive and latency-free. The rotation angle is adjustable up to 1080 degrees. The drive mechanism features a dual-belt system that provides realistic, smooth and vibration-free driving sensations by reducing mechanical constraints as much as possible. At the very heart of this machine, H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect Accurate Technology delivers extreme precision, thanks to its contactless magnetic sensors! This technology offers precision that won't decrease over time, with 16-bit resolution (i.e. 65,536 values throughout the steering axis). And to ensure that this unit always delivers maximum performance, its firmware can be updated by means of its built-in internal memory. The Thrust master T300RS Servo Base is fully ecosystem-ready: players can select add-ons to obtain the ultimate racing wheel. A pedal set, such as the T3PA or T3PA-PRO three-pedal pedal set by Thrust master, will be required to experience the thrills of ultra-realistic racing sensations. And since a clutch pedal is designed to enable lightning-speed manual gear shifts, users can of course complete the T300RS Servo Base with a gearbox, such as the Thrust master TH8A. Lastly, to hone their equipment's configuration according to their racing preference and the type of car and competition, users can opt for any of the currently available Thrust master wheels: the Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On, Ferrari 458 Challenge Wheel Add-On, and the TM Leather 28 GT Wheel Add-On. The T300RS Servo Base comprises a wheel base and attachment system. Just add your choice of Thrust master Wheels, Pedal Set and if desired, optional Gearbox, and you're ready to race!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall great product for the cost and works fantastic with my Project Cars for PS4. Would give it 4.5 stars.
Ps. I use a small fan right next to it to keep it cool and therefore the motor wont lose torque due to heating and it remains more consistent throughout the racing session. I play with headphones so fan noise is a non issue