& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- A component of the Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel ecosystem; Also compatible with the Thrustmaster T300RS and Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel; Compatible platforms include PC, PS3, PS4 and Xbox One
- Three 100% metal pedals and internal structure with adjustable spacing setting (3 positions) and adjustable angle setting (2 positions); Accelerator pedal with adjustable height setting (2 positions)
- Pedals with individual pressure settings: Accelerator pedal-approx. 5.5 lbs.; Brake pedal-approx. 22 lbs. (without Conical Rubber Brake Mod); Brake pedal: 33-55 lbs., according to your preference (w/Conical Rubber Brake Mod); Clutch pedal-approx. 11 lbs.
- Includes optional conical rubber brake mod: Conical stop made from industrial-grade high-density rubber; Fitted directly beneath the brake pedal; Realistic sensations, with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of pedal's travel; Adjustable resistance
- Wide and perfectly stable: Wide, textured footrest; Weighted pedal set; Perfect stability; Built-in threaded holes for cockpit setups
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Thrustmaster T3PA Wide Pedal Set is the ultimate add-on for your Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition and XBOX ONE! With its 100% metal pedals and internal structure, this pedal set is built to last! The three pedals offer adjustable spacing (3 positions) and angle settings (2 positions). In addition, the accelerator pedal offers two height settings. The included Conical Rubber Brake Mod allows users to adjust the resistance on the brake pedal for greater precision. The wide textured footrest and weighted pedal set provide perfect stability. Mounting options are enhanced by the inclusion of built-in threaded holes, perfect for your cockpit setup. The Thrustmaster 3-Pedal Wide Pedal Set is a component of the TX Racing Wheel Ecosystem and is also compatible with the Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel.
256 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thrustmaster VG Racing Wheel Servo Base for Xbox One
and the pedals being review.
When i got this set out of the box I was immediately pleased with them. The looks alone are phenomenal, made me think it was too good for the use I have for it (well the price covers that). If you are considering this set of pedals it may be because you realize how much fun a good racing sim set up can be and these pedals delivers a huge upgrade from the cheap two pedal set included with the TX wheel. In particular the gas pedal provides much better readings between half way and full throttle, something i could never achieve with the factory two pedal set.
I am not by any means a profesional sim racer and still having this pedals makes Forza 6 a lot more fun. This is my first set with a clutch and initially I though of not using the clutch because it seemed too complex. Turns out the clutch makes the driving a lot more fun and increases the intensity of the race. I am of the mindset that a good racing sim set up delivers tremendous bang for the buck, and after spending a considerable amount in mine I could not be more pleased. I play everyday after work and it provides a huge stress relief in a short amount of time. Even 30 min a day can serve as a nice hobby.
Amazing set, you get what you pay for.
The only downside I can think of, is that an adapter is needed to convert the pedals to a usb signal and it's sold separately. Aside from that, easy 5 stars from me.
to secure the T3PAPro 3 on the floor at at all. The weight of the unit stays right where I place it on the floor. The spacing of each pedal is ideal for me and I have size 14 shoes. Feel of each pedal is great and the cable from the unit plugs right into my Thrusmaster TMX wheel. All the popular racing games I have recognize my wheel and new pedal addon. The T3PAPro 3 does come with an addon to make the brake pedal more realistic feeling. Right now I just use 2 of the 3 pedals on the unit, I dont use the Clutch pedal at this time cause I dont also have a H shifter unit. All in all, If you want a durable 3 pedal unit for sim racing, I would recommend this unit. Did not see if the pedals plug into USB port as a stand alone pedal setup cause of having thrustmaster wheel also, so dont know about that capability.
What I didn't expect is that the gas pedal is also better as it's easier to modulate. The clutch is a whole new dimension to driving! I use one in real life, but was used to just bashing the shifters in racing games. That's still possible on some cars, but in the cars where you really have to shift and heal-toe downshifts, it's a whole new learning curve. I'm back to a beginner in those cars. Lot's of instant spins on the turns. Put in about an hour so far in AC on the GT86 and I'm getting starting to get used to it; far from mastering.