& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- A component of the Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel ecosystem; Also compatible with the Thrustmaster T300RS and Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel; Compatible platforms include PC, PS3, PS4 and Xbox One
- Three 100% metal pedals and internal structure with adjustable spacing setting (3 positions) and adjustable angle setting (2 positions); Accelerator pedal with adjustable height setting (2 positions)
- Pedals with individual pressure settings: Accelerator pedal-approx. 5.5 lbs.; Brake pedal-approx. 22 lbs. (without Conical Rubber Brake Mod); Brake pedal: 33-55 lbs., according to your preference (w/Conical Rubber Brake Mod); Clutch pedal-approx. 11 lbs.
- Includes optional conical rubber brake mod: Conical stop made from industrial-grade high-density rubber; Fitted directly beneath the brake pedal; Realistic sensations, with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of pedal's travel; Adjustable resistance
- Wide and perfectly stable: Wide, textured footrest; Weighted pedal set; Perfect stability; Built-in threaded holes for cockpit setups
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Thrustmaster T3PA Wide Pedal Set is the ultimate add-on for your Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition and XBOX ONE! With its 100% metal pedals and internal structure, this pedal set is built to last! The three pedals offer adjustable spacing (3 positions) and angle settings (2 positions). In addition, the accelerator pedal offers two height settings. The included Conical Rubber Brake Mod allows users to adjust the resistance on the brake pedal for greater precision. The wide textured footrest and weighted pedal set provide perfect stability. Mounting options are enhanced by the inclusion of built-in threaded holes, perfect for your cockpit setup. The Thrustmaster 3-Pedal Wide Pedal Set is a component of the TX Racing Wheel Ecosystem and is also compatible with the Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While this is not a complete set, with pedals. This standard wheel comes with paddle shift buttons and of course enough buttons on the wheel to assign to shifting.
I will compare this mostly against the T500 because it is from the same company and roughly the same price.
>> Smaller size: the T500 was larger physically. I no longer have it so I cannot compare directly.
>> Quieter: The T500 had very loud fans inside when streaming for 12 hours or more the wheel would get hot and then the fans would get louder. This wheel is much quieter.
>> Wheel swap appears easier. I never swapped the wheel on my T500 but this wheel is designed for it. If you want a non-race wheel there are a couple you can pop on the main body that will make for a nice aesthetic change.
>> Performance. This is probably the biggest change for me to the T500. This wheel feels smoother. The FFB on the T500 was noisy, gritty feeling and not as responsive as I liked, that is why I got rid of it. This wheel is very smooth, when I turn down the settings in ATS it feels like a real car wheel. For that I prefer this one over my old T500.
All in all I really like this wheel. I want to get a standard wheel as I am not much of an F1 racer.
The only gripe I have with it on the PC is that you have to connect it using USB rather the more convenient port on the back of the Thrustmaster wheel. I asked tech support about that, they said it was something to do with a limitation of buttons a controller can have in Windows. Personally I think it's just laziness from how the previous shifter, TH8RS, was set up to work which was only USB.
I could never imagine driving so smoothly in any game. From Assetto Corsa to Rfactor. It's really quite smooth.
I would say, an excellent product for anyone really wanting a high end pedal set in a budget.
The only reason why I rated this at a 4 star is because I would much rather prefer having the USB adapter come as an option that meaning, I could either connect it to a wheel or I could connect it to my PC directly if I chose to. That's just me. I like being the one to make choices.
Heavy and solid feeling was very impressed!
Great mounting options
Changeable plastic plate for sequential shifting
Works great with Xbox One Forza 5 & Forza Horizon 2 when paired Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition and T3PA Wide Pedal Set.
Con's - Sort of;
Shifter throw is a bit long, closer to a real car but if you have been using a Logitech G27 Shifter it feels very long...lol This is more of a note than a con because it just comes down to personal preference.
The changeable plate for making it setup for sequential shifting is made of plastic, which sucks because the polished metal gate one is so sexy looking.
Most recent customer reviews
But it performs great and enhances your e racer pimp my ride dreams