Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Thule SUP Taxi XT
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A safe and secure stand up paddle board carrier
- Push button lock system quick and easy locking strap operation and security
- Exclusive telescoping design delivers a custom fitboards up to 34" wide
- Convenient, tool-free mounting
- Heavy-duty, steel reinforced webbing and easy-to-use locking cam provide unsurpassed security
- Soft, weather resistant padding protects boards in transit
- Fits all Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Thule Roof Rack System Fit kit
Thule One-Key System Lock Cylinders
INNO XA445 Surf-Wind-Long Board Locking Roof Carrier for T-Slot Aero Base Racks - Holds (1) Kayak or (1) Canoe or (2) SUP)/Wind/Surf-Boards
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
Get your SUP or surfboard to the water as quickly and easily as possible with the Thule SUP Taxi XT. This safe and secure stand up paddle board carrier features an exclusive telescoping design, providing a custom fit for boards up to 34" wide. Convenient, tool free mounting makes install a breeze, and each SUP rack is designed to fit all Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No the not so good stuff. I’m sure this is a great fact for someone at least 5’5”. I’m a 5’ short female. I wish I had bought the Inno rack. This would save going back and forth and moving and climbing the foot stool to make sure the straps are straight, the rubber board protectors are in place, the lock the rack. The mechanics of the rack required some strength to operate. But now that the board has been on my car there shouldn’t be a need for adjustments. But getting it set-up was a pain, going back and forward, picking up the board with one hand and pressing the stiff mechanism with the other while need a third hand. Bottline, being short I always look for ways to use leverage.. that is basically impossible with this rack. The inno rack has build in ratching, no need to go from side to side of your car, etc. so I will probably be selling this rack and buy another brand.
1) Easy to install and remove the assembled rack on the Honda CRV crossbars
2) Love the adjustable width feature Of the rack and the security of both the crossbar attachment and straps. SUP fits perfect on the rack. I can also usurp it more my kayak.
3) Thule replaced a strap for me Immediately with no questions asked when one of the 2 racks right out of the box wouldn’t easily in-feed the strap (securing the board to the rack).
4) The rack is quiet with no vibration while at speed on the road with a SUP attached.
1) The assembly directions For this rack system use symbology only (no words) and as such are insufficient..,it took me twice as long as it should have to assemble the racks out of the box. I got it right by watching a video. Be careful to get the locks installed correctly or you’ll waste time reworking a mistake.
2) My wife is 5’ 6” tall and can’t load her SUP easily on this rack herself due to the Car+crossbar + rack‘s overall height. So we bought a suction cup roller “kayak load assist unit” for the CRVs rear windshield ~ $40. Works great.
3) The strap assembly on one of the racks (as mentioned above) did not feed right out of the box but Thule customer service took care of that with no hassle.
The only problem I had was getting the strips trough to lock the board down.
The strip itself has a hard center, that shift back, and it is almost impossible to get the ends trough the holes. Once we figured it out, works well.
Just move the hard center back towards the end of the strips, kind of like a string in sweatpants:)
First time cargo rack users, we took a chance at this product to carry my 11ft SUP on a 12 hour drive up to the lake house. Obvious from my headline that we were very happy with our purchase. Product is excellent quality, super easy to put on the vehicle and once tied to the front, we never had to adjust the entire trip!
I was also impressed at what little noise we experienced inside the truck while driving, if any noise at all!
I have already recommended this carrier to several friends! 🏄🏻♀️💙
However, I was able to find an adapter kit (THXADAPT12 Thule Xadapt12 Watersports Adapter) from etrailer to directly and securely mount the SUP Taxi bars to the trac of Thule racks. The adapter bolt is in the way of the bottom feeder for the remaining strap. But I have wrapped extra strap around bar and this has been secure with no flapping during travel.