2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Thule SUP Taxi XT
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A safe and secure stand up paddle board carrier
- Push button lock system for quick and easy locking strap operation and security
- Exclusive telescoping design delivers a custom fit for boards up to 34" wide
- Convenient, tool-free mounting
- Heavy-duty, steel reinforced webbing and easy-to-use locking cam provide unsurpassed security
- Soft, weather resistant padding protects boards in transit
- Fits all Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Thule SUP Taxi XT
- Newly designed push button lock system allows for quick and easy locking strap operation and security
- Exclusive, telescoping design delivers a custom fit for board widths up to 34” wide
- Unsurpassed security for your boards due to the heavy-duty, steel reinforced webbing and easy-to-use locking cam
- Soft, weather resistant padding protects boards during transit
Whether it’s exploring the spectacular nature of the great outdoors or traveling the world with family and friends, we all have a passion for enjoying an active life.
At Thule, we share your desire to spend more time enjoying our passions – which means less time worrying about how to bring all the stuff we need. For more than 75 years, Thule has been creating solutions to simplify life’s adventures. Our focus has been totally focused on developing smart, stylish products that are environmentally sound, high quality, safe, and easy to use. All so you can bring the things you care most about.
Whatever your passion, whatever your pursuit. Wherever you ́re going, whatever you ́re bringing. With Thule, you're free to live your active life to the full.
Get your SUP or surfboard to the water as quickly and easily as possible with the Thule SUP Taxi XT. This safe and secure stand up paddle board carrier features an exclusive telescoping design, providing a custom fit for boards up to 34" wide. Convenient, tool free mounting makes install a breeze, and each SUP rack is designed to fit all Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks.
User Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 33.46 x 14.17 x 3.94 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Item model number : 810001
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : November 17, 2009
- Manufacturer : Thule, Inc.
- ASIN : B0791YNVXV
- Best Sellers Rank: #76,096 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Easy to install and remove the assembled rack on the Honda CRV crossbars
2) Love the adjustable width feature Of the rack and the security of both the crossbar attachment and straps. SUP fits perfect on the rack. I can also usurp it more my kayak.
3) Thule replaced a strap for me Immediately with no questions asked when one of the 2 racks right out of the box wouldn’t easily in-feed the strap (securing the board to the rack).
4) The rack is quiet with no vibration while at speed on the road with a SUP attached.
1) The assembly directions For this rack system use symbology only (no words) and as such are insufficient..,it took me twice as long as it should have to assemble the racks out of the box. I got it right by watching a video. Be careful to get the locks installed correctly or you’ll waste time reworking a mistake.
2) My wife is 5’ 6” tall and can’t load her SUP easily on this rack herself due to the Car+crossbar + rack‘s overall height. So we bought a suction cup roller “kayak load assist unit” for the CRVs rear windshield ~ $40. Works great.
3) The strap assembly on one of the racks (as mentioned above) did not feed right out of the box but Thule customer service took care of that with no hassle.
No the not so good stuff. I’m sure this is a great fact for someone at least 5’5”. I’m a 5’ short female. I wish I had bought the Inno rack. This would save going back and forth and moving and climbing the foot stool to make sure the straps are straight, the rubber board protectors are in place, the lock the rack. The mechanics of the rack required some strength to operate. But now that the board has been on my car there shouldn’t be a need for adjustments. But getting it set-up was a pain, going back and forward, picking up the board with one hand and pressing the stiff mechanism with the other while need a third hand. Bottline, being short I always look for ways to use leverage.. that is basically impossible with this rack. The inno rack has build in ratching, no need to go from side to side of your car, etc. so I will probably be selling this rack and buy another brand.
First time cargo rack users, we took a chance at this product to carry my 11ft SUP on a 12 hour drive up to the lake house. Obvious from my headline that we were very happy with our purchase. Product is excellent quality, super easy to put on the vehicle and once tied to the front, we never had to adjust the entire trip!
I was also impressed at what little noise we experienced inside the truck while driving, if any noise at all!
I have already recommended this carrier to several friends! 🏄🏻♀️💙
The only problem I had was getting the strips trough to lock the board down.
The strip itself has a hard center, that shift back, and it is almost impossible to get the ends trough the holes. Once we figured it out, works well.
Just move the hard center back towards the end of the strips, kind of like a string in sweatpants:)
Top reviews from other countries
Photo 1. This product DOES NOT fit the Thule WingBar Evo as described on their website.
Photo 2. The strap on one bar is completely stuck and will not release. The straps arrive in this position.
Photo 3. The strap on the other bar did release after 30 minutes of trying. I gave up trying.
Photo 4. Having eventually got the strap in photo 3 to release the design means it is completely impossible to thread it through the same mechanism as it too narrow.
It is inconceivable that this product is on sale. It's in contravention of the sales description act.
My paddleboard instructor even drove over to my holiday home where I keep my paddleboard to see whether I was following the instructions correctly and he said that everyone at the sailing club who had purchased this product had exactly the same experience with it. This has completely ruined my weekend as I cannot cannot transport my paddleboard to my class.
I am returning this product immediately.
One extremely annoyed customer.