- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 15.8 x 29.1 inches ; 6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B002ZHCVC6
- Item model number: TCRD-2Black
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #112,361 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Thule Crossover 87-Litre Rolling Duffel Pack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dobby Nylon
- Capacity: 5310 cu in / 87 Liter Weight: 9.4 lbs – 4.3 kg Dimensions 17.3 x 16.5 x 31.1 in
- Exterior is made from 400 x 600 Dobby Nylon with Lightweight EVA back panels
- Features Isolated molded Crush-Proof compartment for Goggles or accessories and H2O/water pocket
- Aluminum hardware and water-resistant fabrics combine to create a lightweight, durable pack/bag/duffel.
- Thule V-Tubing telescoping handles stabilize the roll and negate any side-to-side sway
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The ideal bag for adventurers who take all of their gear with them. Wide mouth access easily load helmets, boots and other essentials while rugged wheels and handles ensure easy transportation
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE 14 April 2017: This bag just got a real workout after a three-week trip to Africa. It went on 7 flights crammed full of clothes, gifts as well as souvenirs and even a bottle of African gin. It came through without a scratch with the contents exactly as I packed them. I stuffed this bag from top to bottom and it never let out a whimper. I am so incredibly happy with this bag and the legendary Thule quality.
1. Double storage compartments, great for separating and organizing.
2. Large fluid wheels
3. Long sturdy handles
4. Large, but not heavy or unwieldy compared to some other rolling duffels. You could easily pack a months worth of clothing with no problem.
Went to Europe for 2 weeks and in the airports got several compliments.
I would suggest getting storage cubes to maximize organization.
The capacity is just right and I really appreciate the fact that the bag can be split into two main compartments. The ability to store a pair of sunglasses or goggles in a specially made hardened pocket is a nice touch.
If you are a frequent traveler and require a bag that is easy to pack, offers multiple carrying options, and is extremely versatile regardless of the situation (a weekend boarding/ski trip, road trip, overseas flight) this bag will take a beating and can get tossed around no problem. Being able to get to the main compartment two different ways also helps when you're looking for that one small item without having to unpack everything else.