Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 7, 2017
Great bag, a bit pricey but worth paying the extra for a solid laptop bag. I use it to carry my Samsung Chromebook Plus and it fits perfectly. It's a small bag so definitely need to keep that in mind before purchasing as the additional compartments will not be big. I can fit the charger without a problem of bulge and notepads including an 8in tablet fits easily.
on November 6, 2017
I use a Lenovo X240 (12.5") for business, and I have been looking for some time for the ideal way to carry it, a few papers, a power supply and (sometimes) a Kindle Paperwhite and a phone.

This is it.
on October 11, 2017
Arrived fast. Very well made. Very small so doesn’t fit a lot which is great in that in forces you to carry just the essentials. First day with the bag but I already appreciate how sturdy and thoughtfully made it is. 😁😁
on September 24, 2017
Slick, spacious, great quality. Couldn't be happier.
on November 21, 2016
This is truly the best 13 inch MacBook, or any laptop that will fit. This fit my 2010 MacBook Pro 13 very snug. Also has crazy amount of pockets and storage in a well made, small package. High quality materials all around.

Cannot recommend this case enough. If you are on the fence, JUST GET IT. Trust me 👍👍
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 6, 2017
Perfect for my needs. Surface, iPad mini, pad of 8.5 by 11 paper, pens, reading glasses, iPad charger, and a few misc items. I like the fairly small external size, while holding a lot of stuff. Also, well constructed.
on June 29, 2016
This bag is quite small. However, I have been able to fit my Microsoft Surface 4 Pro (with a case on the outside), my phone, my tablet (Nexus 7 w/case on), charger cables for all three, video cables, sd adaptor along with some pens and my wallet. It is perfect for me as I do not want to carry anything bulkier than I needed.
on November 14, 2017
Well spent money and worth the price. Water resistant, lot of sponge to protect your laptop and is truly 13 inch bag. Multiple bags and zippers for a CD reader. Charger cables etc. I love this thing.
review imagereview imagereview image
on September 20, 2017
Love this bag - I had my previous one for three years and it seems nearly indestructible!
on November 7, 2017
Very nice bag, fits perfect with my macbook air