Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 19, 2017
A nice looking, soft, snugly fitted case for the MacBook Air. I just got back from a trip with this case and it's excellent. It's compact enough that you can stash it in your luggage or sling it over your shoulder. Some other reviewers criticized the placement of the strap attachments, saying they were too low and the case would flop when hung from the shoulder. This has been fixed - the strap rings on mine are right below the zipper and the case hangs straight down.

I have two small issues with this case. First, like many other reviewers, I wish there was a bit more space for items other than the computer, iPad, and phone. Not to make this into an alternate briefcase, just a little more useful space. Second, the compartment for the charger is plenty big for the charger alone, but won't accommodate the optional wall cord. You have to put the wall cord into the compartment for papers, etc., which eliminates the little bit of extra space the case has. I frequently need the cord when traveling, so that's a bit of a drawback. Still, it's an excellent case, especially at the current (November 2017) sale price of under $30.
on November 6, 2017
I use a Lenovo X240 (12.5") for business, and I have been looking for some time for the ideal way to carry it, a few papers, a power supply and (sometimes) a Kindle Paperwhite and a phone.

This is it.
on October 11, 2017
Arrived fast. Very well made. Very small so doesn’t fit a lot which is great in that in forces you to carry just the essentials. First day with the bag but I already appreciate how sturdy and thoughtfully made it is. 😁😁
on September 24, 2017
Slick, spacious, great quality. Couldn't be happier.
on November 21, 2016
This is truly the best 13 inch MacBook, or any laptop that will fit. This fit my 2010 MacBook Pro 13 very snug. Also has crazy amount of pockets and storage in a well made, small package. High quality materials all around.

Cannot recommend this case enough. If you are on the fence, JUST GET IT. Trust me 👍👍
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2017
Perfect for my needs. Surface, iPad mini, pad of 8.5 by 11 paper, pens, reading glasses, iPad charger, and a few misc items. I like the fairly small external size, while holding a lot of stuff. Also, well constructed.
on June 29, 2016
This bag is quite small. However, I have been able to fit my Microsoft Surface 4 Pro (with a case on the outside), my phone, my tablet (Nexus 7 w/case on), charger cables for all three, video cables, sd adaptor along with some pens and my wallet. It is perfect for me as I do not want to carry anything bulkier than I needed.
on November 14, 2017
Well spent money and worth the price. Water resistant, lot of sponge to protect your laptop and is truly 13 inch bag. Multiple bags and zippers for a CD reader. Charger cables etc. I love this thing.
review imagereview imagereview image
on September 20, 2017
Love this bag - I had my previous one for three years and it seems nearly indestructible!
on November 7, 2017
Very nice bag, fits perfect with my macbook air

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.