Lyft Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Cyber Monday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All is Bright PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Cyber Monday Deals: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 19, 2017
A nice looking, soft, snugly fitted case for the MacBook Air. I just got back from a trip with this case and it's excellent. It's compact enough that you can stash it in your luggage or sling it over your shoulder. Some other reviewers criticized the placement of the strap attachments, saying they were too low and the case would flop when hung from the shoulder. This has been fixed - the strap rings on mine are right below the zipper and the case hangs straight down.

I have two small issues with this case. First, like many other reviewers, I wish there was a bit more space for items other than the computer, iPad, and phone. Not to make this into an alternate briefcase, just a little more useful space. Second, the compartment for the charger is plenty big for the charger alone, but won't accommodate the optional wall cord. You have to put the wall cord into the compartment for papers, etc., which eliminates the little bit of extra space the case has. I frequently need the cord when traveling, so that's a bit of a drawback. Still, it's an excellent case, especially at the current (November 2017) sale price of under $30.
on November 6, 2017
I use a Lenovo X240 (12.5") for business, and I have been looking for some time for the ideal way to carry it, a few papers, a power supply and (sometimes) a Kindle Paperwhite and a phone.

This is it.
on June 29, 2016
This bag is quite small. However, I have been able to fit my Microsoft Surface 4 Pro (with a case on the outside), my phone, my tablet (Nexus 7 w/case on), charger cables for all three, video cables, sd adaptor along with some pens and my wallet. It is perfect for me as I do not want to carry anything bulkier than I needed.
on November 14, 2017
Well spent money and worth the price. Water resistant, lot of sponge to protect your laptop and is truly 13 inch bag. Multiple bags and zippers for a CD reader. Charger cables etc. I love this thing.
review imagereview imagereview image
on September 20, 2017
Love this bag - I had my previous one for three years and it seems nearly indestructible!
on November 7, 2017
Very nice bag, fits perfect with my macbook air
on November 2, 2017
Very nice bag! High quality construction, but buyer be wary that this is smaller and cant fit a binder. Its just enough for my laptop, charger, Ipad, phone and chargers.
on November 17, 2017
perfect size, good quality from what I see so far... even with the lower cord organizer it fits. exactly what I was looking for! Only drawback is that it has the big logo. something a little more understated would be a little more classy.
on October 24, 2015
I love this case! The fact that it was cheaper here than through apples website is a bonus. It keeps my mac book pro and iPad along with all the Chargers nice and snug as well as safe. I love the color and teal accent
on February 10, 2016
Have had three lap top carrying cases. This one is perfect for my needs. Light yet sturdy. Lots of compartments. High quality. And besides the shoulder strap it also has two top handles which are very useful. I would definitely recommend. The only let down is that it took quite a long time for Amazon to ship it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.