Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 19.5" high
- 6.5" wide
- Crushproof, padded compartment holds up to 3 GoPro cameras, LCD backpack, remote control, extra batteries and SD cards
- Removable die-cut foam pad makes it easy to fully rinse interior clean of dust, mud, sand and build-up
- Integrated mounts allow for 2 GoPro cameras to attach and record from multiple angles
- Sleek shape and lightweight construction prevent bag from interfering with activities
- Dedicated storage for hydration reservoir (reservoir not included)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Streamlined GoPro backpack with integrated mounts to capture your adventure from multiple angles.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 19.5 x 14.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B016LHJUGK
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 17, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The build quality is great--very sturdy and tough material. Here is kind of a break down of the different parts:
I also made a video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX7xYe70Ib4
(1) The gopro compartment: Has a nice foam casing for go pro and accessories, the top and bottom of the casing is pretty stiff, and and the side pockets are zippered and made of a tough plastic material. The gopro mount is pretty solid, it doesn't come with any mounts but i find the "vertical quick release buckle" to be the best thing to mount your gopro on here.
(2) 2 smaller pouches: Above the gopro compartment are two smaller pouches, 1 is good for bigger gopro accessories (ie. suction cup, grip mount, floaties, etc.), where the other is good for a phone/sunglasses as it's lined with a nice soft cotton material
(3) The main compartment: Pretty spacious, has 2 inner-pouches--1 for a camelbak (don't know how big; not specified) or ipad. the other is a mesh pouch, good for holding snacks or some cables maybe. Something I really wanted was a bag to hold my gopros/cameras and laptop when traveling. This bag's main compartment is big enough to hold a 15" Macbook Pro so I was pretty happy about that.
(4) Side pouches/Fanny Pack: The side pouches are fairly tall, if you put a water bottle (16 oz) it will be fully engulfed. The bag has compression belts too so if you have a monopod/selfie stick/ etc. then you can tie it down so it doesn't move. There is one on each side of the bag. The fanny pack is velcro-attached and can be removed if need be. The fanny pack has a pouch on each side good for snacks and small items (ex. keys, phone, glasses, etc.)
(5) Misc: the bag has a variety of zippers big loops and skinny stick-type ones. and a chest gopromount, which I have yet to try. In picture's and Thule's product video the bag kinda looks huge, but it's actually not that big and puffy--at least when not filled.
This bag is perfect for traveling/hiking/outdoor activities as it allows you to carry/organize your gopros and accessories while still giving you room to carry other things like a camelback laptop clothing or food. Most other bags currently on the market are only good for carrying gopros and accessories, so this bag is definitely unique.