Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.40 shipping
Thumbs Up! Zombie Garden Gnome
|Price:||$16.71 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Not your ordinary garden gnome
- Handcrafted terracotta
- Weather resistant paint
- Measures 11 by 4 by 4.5-Inch
- Give your garden a bit of personality
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 4 x 11 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZOMBGNOM|
|Shipping Weight||1.28 pounds|
This infected ornament will have your friendly garden gnomes running for cover. Made from handcrafted terracotta and weather-resistant paint, the Zombie Gnome will brave the elements to protect your back garden from intruders. Don't get too close!.
Top customer reviews
Zombie Gnome however has two issues:
1) despite his exterior, he really is delicate... somehow the back of his legs and back got smashed. We live in a pretty safe area, so I think that our evil neighbor's cat, Todd The Skunk, Francis The Raccoon, or the legion of squirrels taking over our yard may have knocked him over onto a rock. My only gnome that has broken and - did you see above? - I have a lot of them.
2) he has faded something fierce over three summers - only gnome in our yard to do this so far, so that says something about the quality of the make of this particular creature.
I would still get him for your yard - he makes a statement. Despite his two flavors, I might even get a new one in the coming months!
This particular one is a good size. not too big and not too small. it has already held up very well to the crazy weather from where i live. I am very happy with this zombie garden gnome and i can not wait to order some more.
It is made out of terracotta which is a bit heavier and wont tip over in the wind. It shipped and arrived in the time stated. the packaging arrived intact but the box was a little crushed but the zombie was all in one piece and not hurt at all.
This will give a little bit of personality to any garden or front yard. All the neighbors will stop and stare at this awesome garden gnome!
Edit: After one year of sitting in the sun and enduring the sprinklers, it has faded quite a bit and lost much of the paint on the face. I have uploaded a photo of what it looks like now. No noticeable cracking.
Most recent customer reviews
Would order again!