Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- High quality and durable rubber thumb grips to protect your PS4 analog sticks and enhance your gaming experience
- 2 pairs extra height design for more precision and sensitivity in FPS games
- 2 pairs normal design for more comfortable grips in most games; Preventing slipping
- Packed 8pcs in 4 different types; All are concave and convex types
- Suitabe for PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Wii U controller
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pack of 8 pcs Pandaren Thumb Grip Thumbstick for PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Wii U Controller
Top customer reviews
These fit my XBox 360 controller just fine, but are too big for my new XBox One Forza 6 controller, which has smaller-diameter thumb sticks - they slip off; especially the tall extensions. Since this set of grips wasn't advertised for XB1 compatibility I can't knock them for this issue, but almost all of the other ones advertised that are identical for this DO list XB1 & cross-platform compatibility. This makes me wonder whether the regular-edition controllers have the same size thumb sticks or if the Forza 6 controller was meant for watch-makers' hands.
Its worth noting that the taller grips caused the thumbsticks to have a slower return-to-center time than normal due to their added weight.
The grips are also a great cheap way to mend damaged original thumbstick grips.
So far, they have actually turned out to be pretty good. There is one small thing, the bumps on the top can some to times make your thumbs sore.
But other than that, I would say this product isn't bad.