ThunderFit Silicone Rings, 7 Pack & Singles Wedding Bands for Men - 8.7 mm wide
|Price:||$5.95 - $12.95|
- FOR ACTIVE LIFESTYLES - Workout, biking, swimming, manual labor or any other physical activities
- MAXIMUM SAFETY - Keep yourself safe from extreme conditions like ring avulsion and amputation
- TOP GRADE SILICONE - Non-toxic, hypoallergenic, high quality and flexible silicone rings
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR MEN – For anniversaries, birthdays, Father's Day, weddings and more
- MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - Thurderfit offers an exclusive manufacturer warranty of one year. Note: This warranty is exclusive to sales made through Thunderfit, and purchases made through unauthorized sellers would not fall under that manufacturer warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ThunderFit Silicone Wedding Ring is the most High Performance Wedding Rings for the Totally Committed!
· High Performing Premium Quality Silicone Wedding Band. Completely Safe
· Safety for professionals prevent finger injuries.
· Protect your most important commitments while also protecting your safety.
· Finding a meaningful gift for your husband, Anniversary or to give the special man in your life, for his birthday or Father's Day, Keep him safe and active and he'll never want to take our ring off.
By purchasing the ThunderFit Silicone Wedding Ring , know that you are purchasing a top quality product which is backed by ThunderFit brand every step along the way.
FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 100% risk free 90 days money back guarantee & lifetime guarantee - Provided by ThunderFit, 90 days money back guarantee, as well as a life time guarantee - if for whatever reason you are not 100% absolutely happy with your product, return for and a full refund will be provided - no questions asked.
What are you waiting for? Click the "Add to Cart" button to order the Silicone Wedding Ring by ThunderFit Now & enjoy its unparalleled product!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The silicone band arrived and it fits better than my actual band, which is now too big. I feel confident it won’t get lost, and it is unlikely to get damaged unless it is somehow cut. In that case, it’s only a $5 replacement. I got the gold ring, and upon even moderate scrutiny it will easily be seen for what it is. But at a quick glance, which is really all you ever get, it looks enough like a regular ring to pass inspection. It is also quite comfortable.
If, like me, you want a “safety” ring or something you can knock around, and you feel awkward without a ring on your finger, this is a great alternative. It feels good, passes inspection at a glance, and reminds you of the person you love.
Customer service was great too. The CEO emailed me to make sure I was satisfied and it didn't seem like a generic email template like I've seen from other sellers. Not only that, when I emailed back, I received a sincere response.
All in all, if you have an active lifestyle and use your hands a lot, don't like to chance rings getting stuck on your finger, or just want something comfortable and inexpensive while giving you color choices, these should work great.
On a side note - I accidentally ordered a size too small (wife of the year here) and was freaking out a little bit knowing that I'd have to somehow return and exchange the items for the right size. I had already received a Thank You email from customer service (which was really nice btw - no other vendor on my Christmas shopping spree had done that) and I just replied to it about my wedding ring size fiasco, and I received a response right away. They helped me obtain the correct size and am a very happy wife! Excellent customer service and a great product!
The only thing I don't like about these rings is that because they are silicone they are very "grippy". If you run your fingers in you hair it will pull on your hair rather than slide through it. I also notice that when I put my hands in my pockets the ring catches on the side of my pocket. This is not a deal breaker but it is kind of annoying.
The product is good quality and durable with a nice guarantee. I have broken two metal wedding bands now so this is my third try at wearing a ring consistently.