BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 21, 2017
I heard this KD movie was great for younger kids, so I sent it to my 3 little cousins. I recently talked to my sister in law and asked how the kids loved the movie and she said they watched it 4x's today! Now that KD has changed teams and is a champion, it's a perfect time to send a positive message to kids, this movie didn't do all that great in theaters but it's a great hit at home during summer.
on August 31, 2015
This movie was so cute. The perfect movie for movie night with my 11 year old son. He enjoyed it and so did I.
It's basically a movie about a 15 year old boy who accidentally steals kevin durrants talent and now becomes the star of his high school.
Many great lessons on what is important , like friendships and being humble.
A great watch for the whole family.
on January 18, 2013
This movie isn't going to win an Oscar, but it did win over our hearts. We sat down as a family to watch this movie. It was action-packed from the beginning. My son really enjoyed the movie because he is a KD fan and loves basketball. Very fun movie to watch.
on May 15, 2016
Good family movie...easy to follow plot. Yes, its predictable and the acting is not going win any Oscars...but its good clean entertainment that everyone can enjoy.
on June 21, 2016
My whole family loves this movie. Great story, sweet relationships between the characters. Funny and exciting.
VINE VOICEon January 31, 2013
Sixteen-year old Brian (Taylor Gray) wants to be on the high school basketball team, but he has no skills. After Brian meets Kevin Durant, his game is perfected.

Although I'm not very interested in basketball, I enjoyed this movie. The beginning was okay, but it became much more entertaining once Alan (Durant's Agent played by Brandon T. Jackson) figured out what happened. Jackson's performance was as funny as I expected it to be. There are also important messages for young people about friendship and 'fitting in' - I liked that.

Thunderstruck is a good family film.
Favorite Line: Coach, is that from Hoosiers?
on August 31, 2017
Well Kevin did move on to better things after all!
on December 27, 2012
My 9 year old son is a huge KD fan, so I thought it would be a good movie for us to watch on his ne Kindle HD on Christmas Day. There were just a few touchy scenes for his age - mostly the scenes when the high school boys were trying to impress the girls. My son looked at me and said . . . "I have no idea what they are talking about." I was actually glad. I just explained that they were trying to be nice to the new girl because she was new in school. :)

There were also a few touchy scenes in Blindside too, but it is still a great movie for kids to see! I recommend it!
on May 8, 2016
My boys love this movie, As a mother of preteen children it's important to me that they watch movies that are inspiring and fun and that I don't have to worry about inappropriate junk... They watch this movie over and over, it never gets old.
on March 3, 2017