Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately .50"
- SIZING: For this style, we recommend ordering 1 size smaller than you would normally wear in athletic shoes.
- Studded rubber soles for extra grip on all surfaces
- Classic style chukka boot featuring a premium suede upper, lace-up vamp with two blind eyelets and round wax laces.
- Stitchout construction for added support and durability
- Cork footbed that forms to your feet over time for all-day comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The chukka for a new generation. Blending classic British style with our own American aesthetic to be more durable and versatile. This is a chukka that can live up to the demands of long days year round.
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To be honest if it's this consistent and they recommend the smaller size, I'm not sure why they don't just revise the sizing to suit, especially being an online purchase. Yes they say they recommend a size smaller. but i went in with the notion 'I've got wide feet and a size smaller never works, go with the half." Still way to big!.
outside of that, the shoes are breaking in nicely. they look great, they're well built. I'm very happy with them!
With these boots i definitely recommend going 1/2 to a full size down. I went a full size down and it's near perfect fit.