Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on January 23, 2015
Love it from cover to cover. Refer to it all the time and have tried many of the recipes already.
on May 18, 2013
I found this woman at my local farmer's market and bought her book. I'm so glad I did! The pies are especially delicious and her list of seasonal entrees taps into foods that are in season as well as forgotten little treats. Written well! Her blog is also informative on permaculture and food.
on May 9, 2014
I have planted a large garden and now I have so many new recipes to try with our produce. Last year I used all of the tomato recipes and pumpkin recipes and my husband loves them. We are still enjoying tomato soup and pasta sauce. These are very healthy nutritious foods and I cant wait to try more.
on October 22, 2016
I've not made anything out of this cookbook yet.
on April 30, 2016
Jane did a great job with some no fuss meals that are sure to be family favorites.
on May 8, 2014
Love this cookbook because it includes both recipes for REAL food and suggestions to preserve from the garden. I would recommend to everyone. Jane is such an inspiration!
on May 5, 2014
I really wish there were pictures of the different recipes! Many of the recipes sound good and I look forward to making them. I especially liked the canning section.
on July 7, 2014
I love this book. I somehow feel less rushed and enjoying cooking from Jane's perspective. Good down home recipes that are just plain good.
on December 1, 2014
Good book for the gardener. Lots of great recipes and canning ideas. Its easy to read and organized well.
on June 7, 2014
My wife loves this book and gets stuff from it weekly, it us exactly what she was looking for hands down