Thyme Essential Oil - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Thyme Oil - 10ml
($27.24 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Highest Quality Pure & Natural Thyme Essential Oil - Our Thyme Oil is 100% pure, undiluted, all-natural, and therapeutic grade. Every drop of this Thyme essential oil is steam-extracted right from the source without any additives or harmful chemicals.
- Gc-ms Tested for Purity & Dilution - Every batch of our thyme essential oil is tested using a a type of testing called "gcms". This ensures the essential oil's authenticity and purity. These test results are publicly available on the manufacturers website.
- Bottled in a 10ml Glass Bottle with Built-In Eyedropper - All of our essential oils are bottled in an amber glass bottle right here in the USA. It also has a built in Euro style eyedropper for easy pouring and application.
- Essential Oils are Used for a Variety of Uses & Applications - Simply add a few drops to your essential oil diffuser or humidifier for a wonderful aromatherapy experience. Essential oils are also commonly used to help with anxiety, acne, dry skin, relaxation, and more! Before applying to your skin we highly recommend you dilute it with our Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, or Sweet Almond Oil
- Healing Solutions Only Offers the Highest Quality Essential Oils Available - Healing Solutions is an American based company that scours the globe to find the finest, freshest essential oils available. If at any point you're unhappy with one of our products, please contact us and we'd be happy to make things right!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Healing Solutions 100% Pure Essential oils are bottled in UV blocking amber essential oil bottles.
Our Chief Scientist tests every batch of oil for purity in our in-house, state of art GC-MS Laboratory. This ensures every product sold is 100% pure essential oil!
The Leading Aromatherapy Associations (Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA), International Aromatherapy and Aromatic Medicine Association, Aromatherapy Trade Council, and others) all state that essential oils should not be taken internally (regardless of purity or organic origin) unless under the guidance of a health care practitioner trained at an appropriate level . As such, all of our oils carry a label warning that the product is NOT FOR INTERNAL USE.
What sets Healing Solutions Essential Oils apart is superior cultivation of ingredients that are the best in the world. Combined with superior distillation and bottling care process, We GUARANTEE that our oils are aromatically superior and more effective than any other oils - if you disagree we will refund your money!
Product detailsSize:0.33 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 2.52 x 1.05 x 1.05 inches; 0.63 Ounces
- Date First Available : December 3, 2014
- Manufacturer : Healing Solutions
- ASIN : B00QJCT6LW
Best Sellers Rank:
#40,971 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #250 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this and chamomile oil to use topically to support my cancer treatment. As with any alternative therapy it is very, very hard to tell quackery from what works. Studies show thyme and chamomile to be helpful, but no one really says how much, how often, how soon it will cure me. And since I am also using AMA treatments, like surgery and radiation, it is hard to say if essential oils are doing anything. But I give this 4 stars for being affordable, and I take one star off for having such an annoying dropper. I have to shake the bottle pretty hard to get the product to come out. It is quite impossible to get just one drop. Either nothing comes out, or several - and then I dilute with a food grade apricot kernel oil.
My only problem was that the bottle cover split open very easily when closing the bottle the second time I used it. DON’T screw the cap tightly to avoid spills, the cap will split wide open. It has a pleasant smell but because of the split cover it easily leaked out in my trunk and had my car smelling for two weeks. The cover is why I could only give 3 stars, but I still bought a second bottle.
Cons - poor packaging. I could smell it before ever opening the Amazon package. It has a leak somewhere around the lid. Because of the leak, it rubbed off some of the included info on the oil and left the bottle covered in it. Had to put the bottle in a ziplock to try and contain the scent.
Hoping that it will work for what I require. Will update after using for a few days.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.