Thymes - Frasier Fir Pine Needle Decorative Glass Jar Candle with 50-Hour Burn Time - 6.5 Ounces
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FRASIER FIR FRAGRANCE – Frasier Fir will be your new delectable holiday tradition, with a mix of aromatic snap of crisp Siberian Fir needles, heartening cedarwood and relaxing sandalwood.
- HIGH-QUALITY WAX – Thymes uses top quality food-grade paraffin wax and non-metal wicks to ensure a higher quality color, scent, and a burn lasting up to 50 hours.
- SET THE MOOD FOR MEMORIES – Mountain fresh and glowing, Thymes sets the mood for those special moments that make up our life stories, creating a tradition to savor and to share.
- STYLE FOR ALL SEASONS – Thymes Frasier Fir Candle adds calming ambiance with a crisp just cut forest freshness, inviting comfort and style into your home.
- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING – The stylish packaging makes this a perfect present on its own or in combination with other Thymes products to create a festive basket.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Fraiser Fir Poured Candle
This is a Fresh fragrance. A tradition that feels right at home.
The aromatic snap of Siberian Fir needles, heartening cedarwood and earthy sandalwood combine to create a just-cut forest fragrance that evokes warmth and comfort.
Snow-white wax poured into clear glass, embellished with delicate pine needles. Fills your surroundings with the crisp, just-cut forest fragrance of Frasier Fir. Burns approximately 50 hours and makes the perfect gift.
The fan favorite candle! Snow-white wax poured into clear glass, embellished with delicate pine needles. Fills your surroundings with crisp, just-cut forest fragrance that evokes seasonal celebrations, Christmas holidays and the winter solstice. Burns approximately 50 hours.
Showing 1-8 of 413 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nancy E. King
- Tremendous Smell
- Long lasting (used several full days spanning 3 weeks and we still have a bit left over)
- It was in high demand and was a little tough to come by, get yours early...
My sister was visiting for Christmas when I lit this candle for the first time, and having burned through a Frasier Fir votive before, I knew the scent it was supposed to be, and this was NOT it.
For two days I was complaining of a weird perfumey, plasticky smell coming from the burning candle. I was harping on Thymes about their quality control, and the gross smell was driving me crazy until one of the days as I was getting up from laying down on the couch, my face came close to my coffee table near where the candle was burning and I thought "Oh my god, what is that smell!?". My sister had received a DVD of photos on a recent cruise, and it had been sitting in a case on my coffee table near the candle, and it turned out that the DVD case smelled strongly of either moth balls, or melted plastic or both. It was a nauseating combination with the Frasier Fir.
I made my sister get rid of the case immediately, and as soon as we removed the offending object from my living room I was able to finally smell the pure, amazing, wonderful scent that is the Thymes Frasier Fir. It's perfect. And thank god it doesn't smell like burning plastic. :-)