Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 13, 2017
The product doesn't smell unpleasant, but neither does it smell just like a fir tree. It smells more like a mixture of fir with sandalwood. Apparently a scent oil that smells just like a Christmas tree has yet to be invented. However, delivery service was prompt, and the amount of scented oil you get is a good deal for the money.
on December 21, 2015
I LOVE this product! I've ordered from here and from the company itself. I prefer to order from here. This is highly scented and WONDERFUL. The scent does wane with the rods after a couple of weeks of use and you have to start flipping the rods more often than every 3 days...
on May 15, 2017
This is the only diffuser I use now. The smell is marvelous and long lasting. I buy the refills and have it in three rooms in the house. Thymes is always excellent but this smell - wonderful.
on December 14, 2017
I have used Thyme Frasier Fir diffuser oil for years. In the past, coming home and opening the door sent the wonderful smell of fresh Christmas trees to greet you. This year, the oil did not diffuse into the air. I always use new reeds and even purchased a different brand of reed but nothing helped. Needless to say, we are very disappointed and in search of a better product for the future.
on December 8, 2017
Great fragrance!! This has a light fir fragrance and too overpowering. I put some of it on the floor mats of my car and it smell fabulous everytime I
get it.
on December 14, 2016
The previous reviews are right on. Smells amazing! I put it near our fake Christmas tree and it makes it more real. I bit pricy but worth it if you want to bring the outdoors in.
on December 9, 2017
It was great to find this online. I love the scent. It is truly reminiscent of a fresh cut Christmas tree. A little of this oil goes along way.my whole house smells great
on January 8, 2015
Best thymes diffuser I have purchased especially for the holidays. Lasts about 10 months which is longer than Yankee Candle. The scent is very realistic and is like a fur/evergreen fragrance. It is best used in a medium to large room. A smaller room could use half of the bottom. This is the second time I have purchased this product and will get a refill once it runs out next year. It is worth the price.
on November 30, 2017
It subtly broadcasts the clean smell of Fraiser fir throughout the room. Not overwhelming a delightful holiday accent.
on February 5, 2016
This is a lovely smell. And i was quite surprised at how much of the liquid there is. I didn't pour it all into the glass container provided, and I also did not use all the reeds. I figured it's so much, I can add more after it evaporates. If you close the door and windows to the room, the smell will get intense, which I like. I'll definitely buy this again.