Thymes All Purpose Surface Cleaner, Frasier Fir, 16-Ounce Bottle
- Spritz away dirt and great with this effective biodegradable formula that quickly cleans and deodorizes
- Formulated with natural essential oils
- Spray bottle with 16 ounces of All Purpose Surface Cleaner
- Enjoy the aromatic snap of crisp Siberian Fir needles, heartening cedarwood and relaxing sandalwood.
- Beautifully packaged to treat yourself, give as a gift or combine with other Thymes products to create a wonderful gift basket
Customers Also Shopped For
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The Thymes Frasier Fir line does NOT smell like Pine Sol - it smells naturally like fir, spruce and the needles on a pine forest floor. I originally purchased the Frasier Fir scent because we have a renovated colonial era log cabin, and the woodsy scent fit the cabin's theme. Recommended!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product has an outstanding fresh pine scent as well as is a good cleaner. Perfect for holidays. A bit pricey.Published on November 19, 2013 by Waves
I use this for everything in my kitchen! The scent is like Christmas trees, and my countertops gleam when I use it!Published on February 24, 2013 by m. morris
Not only is this a fabulous cleaner, but the smell is "Christmas in a bottle". When I clean the kitchen counters and appliances, the entire kitchen smells like a fresh... Read morePublished on December 26, 2012 by LW
This product is nice, however, it is too strong smelling. I prefer a clean smell and this product smells like I'm trying to "mask" an odor.Published on March 30, 2012 by Paula Pilmanis
I absolutely LOVE this product! Cleans very well and smells wonderful! Would like to purchase the rest of the products of this line as I am able to.Published on November 11, 2011 by J. Meissner