- Receive 1 pack of our really handy little 4.5 Inch Square Mini Tasting Plates free when you purchase 4 or more Qualifying items offered by Thynk Art and Design. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Thynk Palm Leaf Plates, All Natural and Compostable Disposable Plates, Eco Friendly and Elegant 9.5 inch square, 20 Count
|Sale:||$19.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$2.00 (9%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Generous 9.5 inch square plates 0.75 inches deep, perfect party disposable dinnerware.
- Thynk Leafplates are super eco-friendly… they're 100% compostable and biodegradable.
- Much more stylish (and green) than those flimsy paper or plastic plates, especially for special occasions.
- These plates are all natural and chemical free.
- Very sturdy and heat resistant, microwave-safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Why not choose a stylish, 100% biodegradable alternative to standard disposable plates?
Thynk Leafplates – Really cool eco-plates made from fallen palm leaves
– Perfect for weddings, parties, family get-togethers and picnics.
– The stylish disposable solution, but watch out, some guests might sneak a few home.
– Microwave safe for up to 2 minutes on high.
– Oven safe at 350 degrees for up to 45 minutes.
– All natural, no chemicals, resins, dyes or synthetic materials and absolutely hygienic.
– Made only from fallen leaves, water and heat.
– Although intended for single use, many people find they can simply wipe the plates clean or hand wash them and use them multiple times.
– And when you’re done with them, you can just pop them on the compost pile and in 6 to 8 weeks you’ve got some more lovely rich nutrients for the garden. Truly back to the earth!
Specifically made for us in southern India in conjunction with a Rural Development Scheme ensuring fair wages for workers.
Our Leafplates come with our unique 'Thynk Do-Gooders Delightful Guarantee' which basically means that if you're not absolutely delighted with your purchase we will provide a refund or replacement.
The Bottom Line
Americans throw out around a trillion disposable plates and utensils a year. Let’s at least make some of them compostable and biodegradable.
And a Bonus!
By ORDERING NOW now you will become a friend of 'Thynk Do-Gooders' which entitles you to some FREE stuff and occasional offers. We have a Thynk Entertainment E-Book of party planning recipes, tips and tricks in production right at the moment.
Top customer reviews
Result: No problems. It stood up perfectly fine, with not even any warping.
So, I ordered 140 of the 9.5-inch plates and 140 of the smaller ones for my granddaughter's wedding, which will be an outdoor affair held at a campground. (She is even more environmentally conscious than I am, so she was very happy about this.) We think her guests will be pleased, too. The plates are quite sturdy, attractive, and natural looking.
2. Wood powders were on the plates. You definitely wash it before serve.
3. You can not avoid the wood smell like new furniture. specially when I washed those, smell is getting stronger.
4. All plates have a lot of winkles. it is not smooth surface plate.
5. half of plates were bright bamboo color and others are dark lines and spots.