Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on November 26, 2016
My wife and I sort of drifted away from Skynyrd's music over the past 10-15 years, but then we watched a documentary on TV and fell back in love with them! This is a great collection of their hits that you will never regret buying. I'll spare you the song-by-song details that I'm sure someone with more time on their hands has done that or will do it. I just want to give it our stamp of approval! Four thumbs up here!
on March 16, 2016
This CD set chronicles both sides of Lynyrd Skynrd - before the plane crash and after. On the songs that are duplicated, Gimme Back My Bullets, for instance you can hear that Johnny Van Zant can hold his own against his legendary brother, while bringing something different at the same time. If you like Skynyrd, you need this in your collection.
on March 7, 2014
This collection contains material not found in any of the original 5 albums (6 counting the live album). Since they are no longer with us, I feel the need to hear everything they did - even the stuff that ended up on the "cutting room floor" (good thing they didn't sweep it up and dispose of it!) I've noticed many fans only really like the "famous and popular" cuts and are critical of the additional material we never got to hear - until 2007. Anyway, just my opinion. Not a criticism. Maybe a warning. If you only like the stuff on their original 5 albums, you may not like/appreciate this one.
on July 7, 2017
Great music, quality of sound is good. Amazon packaging, beware.
on July 16, 2017
Excellent!
on November 22, 2015
Purchased CD set as a 'NEW factory sealed 2-disc set', jeweled case was in perfect intact condition...but Disc 1 has a major skip of 25 sec on track #3 (which was previously unrecorded) figures it would skip on something that was unrecorded. Couldn't return an obviously defective CD set (so I'm out $10)...seems like this might be a common issue based upon other posts of poor production quality. Otherwise this 2-Disc CD set is a rehash of many of their old songs that I already had on other Skynyrd compilations. Its a good 2-disc CD set for anyone that doesn't have any Skynyrd & has a good variety of their songs....if they get a descent skip free set that is!
on June 27, 2016
great collection
on September 26, 2015
Just got it today-9/26/2015!! I love it!! Awesome!! Fantastic!! Amazon is like a Xmas Wonderland!! I will be doing all of my shopping here!! Great music store!! Great!! Amazon has everything you could ever imagine or want!! :o)
on May 31, 2017
Exactly what you would expect.
on August 26, 2015
Great CD...if your a fan you'll love this one