Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 185 reviews
on May 4, 2015
Works great with Tivo Mini and an SD Television. A bit of warning, however: The Tivo Mini ships with a high-definiton default output format for the Component (Red/Green/Blue) output. Therefore, you will not get a picture at first on a Standard Definition TV using the Component output. If you do the initial setup using the Composite cable (Red/White/Yellow), and set the Tivo Mini to output only 480i, you can then use the Component cable for a superior picture. Also keep in mind that the audio signal is only available on the Red/White pair on the Composite cable (the Component cable does not have audio), so you will need to use that cable in conjunction with the Component cable.
on February 28, 2014
You will need both these cables if you are using with TiVo Mini to create a component connection to a television. So buy this instead of individual cables. If you plan to connect the TiVo Mini by HDMI to a television, then you don't need these cables at all.
on December 18, 2014
Used these cables to connect a Tivo Mini to a 25" CRT to hold me over until I can do a little research to buy a flat screen. The composite set works well with no appreciable noise between audio and video. The component video cable gives and even better picture. To be clear, if you are using the component video cable (red, green blue), you still need to use the composite cable for the right and left audio (red and white).
I originally tried using another composite breakout cable I found for $5, but that had the video and left audio signals swapped and there was some serious crosstalk between the audio and video signals.
on October 30, 2016
For those that aren't aware, the TIVO mini has a single proprietary plug for component output and another one for composite output. There is also an HDMI socket. The mini is pretty small so having 6 RCA plugs in the back would have been a tight fight. Hence the need for these cables. I needed to hook up component to my TV so I hooked up the green/blue/red cable to the component video input and the red/white of the composite cable to the corresponding audio input. Sound and video worked great.

These cables can also be ordered $5 cheaper from TIVO but when shipping cost is factored in these end up costing less. From Amazon it arrived the day after I ordered it.
on October 6, 2016
We cut the cord and have a TiVo OTA in our upstairs family room. We also have a media room downstairs with a projector, sound system, and screen. We decided to get a TiVo mini for this room and realized we didn't have a connector for the TiVo Mini to the sound system (Onkyo from like, 10 years ago). After searching around, and realizing that the TiVo Mini didn't have an optical audio connector or use any of the speaker cables like we had been using, we realized this was the best option for us. It works perfectly without any issues.
on March 8, 2016
a great accessory for your TiVo mini!

I got these to use with my Tivo Mini. I have a set of wireless headphones and used this cable kit to hook them up, so I can listen to the T.V. and not disturb anyone. You can also use this kit if your T.V. does not have an HDMI input and needs the composite input.

NOTICE: I did NOT receive this product for free or at a reduced price to make an "unbiased" review. I paid for it myself. I have NOT received any compensation to review the product. The above review is my opinion after having purchased and/or used the product.

SO THERE!
on September 28, 2016
My receiver "conked out" on me so I had to place my old (25+ yrs Pioneer analog) receiver back into service while the "new" one is being fixed. The Old one has no HDMI inputs so I needed a cable to split out the audio from my Tivo Roamio OTA box. Ordered this and plugged it in. The HDMI out was hooked to the Samsung TV and I used this cable to take the audio into the receiver. Worked first time!
Problem Solved!!!
on January 27, 2017
Although it's unfortunate that TiVo opts for "proprietary" audio/video out jacks on their devices, once you have these cables you can easily back up your favorite recordings to an attached DVD recorder (in my case, a Toshiba DVR620).
on September 23, 2015
If you are using a Tivo Mini on an older TV w/o an HDMI input, then you will need this cable set. One cable is needed for analog L/R stereo audio and Composite video. The 2nd cable is only needed when you desire a much higher quality analog video interface using Component video. In summary, you don't need the 2nd cable if you are using the Composite video input on your TV and you need both cables if using the Component video input. These cables are perfect for older TVs. I'm using them on my older HDTV with component video inputs.
on December 19, 2016
These cables get the job done. I bought a few Tivo Minis to replace rented Verizon gear and used these to connect the Mini box to my old TV's. With these two cables, I could connect two TV's using the composite port on the Mini. The component cable was useful for a composite connection by using the following mapping: red to red, blue to white, green to yellow. It works!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.