|Item Weight||12.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 6.1 x 1.2 inches|
|Origin||Made in Mexico|
|Item model number||TCDA93000|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TiVo Mini TCDA93000 with IR/RF Remote
|Price:||$149.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Add a TiVo Mini to additional TVs in your home for an easy, economical and entertaining multi-room setup.
- Tru Multi Room functionality means you get the full TiVo experience on every additional TV you equip with a TiVo Mini
- Provides full access to your streaming content from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, VUDU, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio and more.
- Connects to your TiVo DVR through your home network via Ethernet or MoCA (does not support Wifi). Compatible with TiVo BOLT, Roamio, Roamio OTA, Roamio Plus, Roamio Pro, Premiere 4 and Premiere XL4/Elite.
- Video Output Modes 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
With TiVo Mini, you can:
Watch live and recorded shows with TiVo’s full control features.
Stream content from Netflix, Amazon Video, VUDU, Pandora, Spotify, YouTube and other supported online providers.
Use SkipMode and QuickMode when connected to a supported TiVo device.
Pause a show in one room, and resume it in another.
Enjoy up to five different live or recorded shows throughout your home at the same time (6-tuner DVR required.)
Access your 4- or 6-tuner TiVo DVR through your Ethernet or MoCA home network to schedule recordings, WishList searches and OnePass recordings.
When you watch on a TiVo Mini, you won’t be getting a watered-down feature set. Tru Multi Room ensures you have all the same features you enjoy in the living room.
Why should the living room hog all the fun? With TiVo Mini, you can start a show in the living room and finish it in another room.
Unlike other add-on devices, the TiVo Mini doesn’t add a single nickel to your monthly TV bill. Let the kids access their shows in their playroom without any additional fees.
Compare to similar items
This item TiVo Mini TCDA93000 with IR/RF Remote
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Connectivity Technology||Ethernet and MoCA||Built-in Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Built-in Wi-Fi||Built-in Wi-Fi||ethernet, wired|
|Item Dimensions||6.12 x 6.12 x 1.25 in||14.2 x 7.4 x 2 in||1.18 x 3.38 x 0.5 in||2.7 x 8 x 4.3 in||2.7 x 8 x 4.3 in||2.7 x 8 x 4.3 in|
|Item Weight||0.78 lb||3.7 lbs||1.13 ounces||0.7 lb||0.7 lb||0.7 lb|
|Internet Applications||Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Vudu||Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, YouTube, Vudu, Pandora||youtube, espn, amazon_instant_video, cbs, hulu, sling_tv, netflix, fox||Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Pandora, Vudu, YouTube||Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Pandora, Vudu, YouTube||hulu, netflix|
|Total HDMI Ports||1||1||0||1||1||—|
|Total Usb Ports||1||2||0||2||2||0|
TiVo Mini is the powerful, all-purpose companion to your four- or six-tuner TiVo box. Delivering Tru Multi Room control, the Mini doesn’t give you a watered-down set of features like other systems. Instead, you get the exact same TiVo experience in every room that you enjoy in your family room, including access to streaming content from Netflix, Amazon Prime and more. Plus, you’ll enjoy all your favorite TiVo control features, like SkipMode, QuickMode and OnePass. Best of all, you can add TiVo Mini to additional TVs for no additional service fee. So start a show in the living room and finish it in the bedroom. Or schedule a recording from the kids' room. It's big entertainment with a very mini footprint.
Top customer reviews
1. Before I've made our investment, I called Tivo 3 times and they were able to provide suggestions and answered our concerns.
2. Main reason I got Tivo Romio Plus (6 channel) mainly due to my usages (my folks can be recording 2-3 shows and kids can be recording/watching same time). Again, I have 4 TV's. I originally got Roamio but end up returning it and got Roamio Plus.
3. Setup was soooo easy (all done by network cable). Took less than 10 mins.
4. Not sure if this applies to others. One of our TV is mounted on the wall but all wires are hidden and DVR box was behind the wall. Had IR cable (See photo) running but Mini version has RF frequency which means it can go through the walls!!!! How cool is that!!!! (very important to me).
5. Small lag between channel but not noticeable. It's lots of money for Roamio Plus+ 3 boxes = $850 but I personally thought it was well investment for us.
For those that are like myself who is looking for save $$ for long term and getting ride of Comcast boxes, I honestly never thought Tivo was going to work for us (I honestly thought Tivo was DEAD but WOW!!!) but I am REALLY impressed and even my wife loves it. My only dilemma is whether to fork out another $500 for lifetime service. It's working for us so I would hope it works out for others!
1. You have to remember that the Tivo DVR will always keep a lock on one of it's tuners for Live TV. So if you have a Bolt with 4 tuners you only have 3 tuners available for recording or watching Live TV via a Tivo Mini. So if you're watching Live TV on one Mini and recording 2 shows you won't have enough available tuners for the 2nd Mini.
2. The Mini doesn't always release the tuner automatically. Even if you turn off the TV with the Tivo remote, it won't auto-release the tuner. Tivo Support says it should release after 90 minutes, but I've found that's not true even after 3+ hours. If you have multiple Tivo Mini's like I do this can be annoying. The work around is to _always_ remember to exit live TV before turning off the TV.
3. There doesn't seem to be a way to remotely "kick" a Tivo Mini off from using a tuner from the Tivo DVR or another Mini. So if you run out of tuners, you have to walk over to the other room to release it.
The TiVo Mini solved the problem we had with our DirecTV TiVos, in that one device could do all the recording while the other streamed content. The thing is, and this is important - TiVo really wants you to use MoCA. Like REALLY REALLY REALLY wants you to use it. I thought maybe it was just a preference, so I hooked my Mini up to an Airport Express and made it wireless. Afterall, I'd been using a wireless receiver from AT&T for a couple of years.
Big mistake. Oh it acted like it worked. And it would work, for a little while. Then came the slow network errors bringing everything to a halt. I tried lowering the resolution to 720p, no difference. I tinkered with network settings, no difference. Unfortunately the easy answer (MoCA) doesn't work for me. Between DirecTV, U-Verse, and now Comcast - my coax network sucks. I'm not even sure if the outlets work anymore. For the last 5 years outside traffic has come from the NID, around my house, and through the outside wall - bypassing my inside wiring.
I did manage to solve my issue with two Powerline adapters and a switch. I hooked the switch up to my Comcast router and my TiVo Roamio. Then I wired that to a Powerline adapter and paired that with another Powerline upstairs. The Mini plugs into the adapter and BOOM everything works.
So yeah, if you have a working coax network use MoCA. If you don't, then consider a Powerline adapter. In my use, it provides enough bandwidth to stream traffic to the Mini.
Most recent customer reviews
Charged me for machine bought on eBay because seller did not pay them.
So I've paid twice!Read more