Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $20.70 shipping
TiVo TCD746320 Premiere DVR, Black (2010 Model)
|Price:||$149.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connects to your cable service and replaces your cable box
- Records up to 45 hours of HD programming
- Record your favorite shows and discover new ones with TiVo's new HD interface
- Full HD support, including 1080i and 1080p
- Monthly subscription required
Learn About Internet-Ready TVs and Devices
Download movies instantly, check your Facebook page, stream music, and more from the comfort of your living room. Find out how to get your TV connected. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The channels you watch. The web entertainment you want.
The one box that does it all.
Imagine a device so sophisticated it combines digital cable channels and the world's most advanced DVR with the best entertainment from the web—all together in one box. Step up to the most advanced and innovative DVR ever built, TiVo Premiere.
You don't need this, you deserve it.
The TiVo Premiere series of DVRs delivers the best of TV and the web together in one box, with one remote and one simple search across everything. It replaces your existing cable box, works with your cable service and gives you more for about the same monthly price you're paying now.
- Records up to 45 hours of HD programming
- Replaces your cable box, works with your cable service
- Integrated access to Netflix, Pandora®, YouTube™, Hulu Plus and more
- Compatible with an HD digital antenna
- Free TiVo iPad app for smartphones & tablets for anywhere control
The TV shows you watch.
TiVo Premiere replaces your ordinary cable box with something extraordinary: the most advanced and innovative DVR ever built. Intuitive, easy-to-use features like pause, slo-mo and fast-forward give you complete control. TiVo-only features like Suggestions, WishList® searches and Season Pass® recordings ensure you never miss another show.
The web entertainment you want.
TiVo Premiere is so much more than a DVR. It connects to the web and delivers shows, movies, music and videos from the web—right to your HDTV. From Netflix and Hulu Plus to YouTube™ and Pandora®, it's the only cable box that does it all. Now the best things on your TV aren't necessarily on TV.
Upgrade to entertainment's one-stop shop.
Only TiVo Premiere brings the worlds of TV and web entertainment together on a single box, with one remote, and one simple search across everything. In the mood for a specific show or movie? Premiere finds where it's available on TV and the web, so you can chose what's best for you. You'll never look at TV the same way again.
FREE TiVo app for iPad®, iPhone® and Android™
Download the FREE TiVo app for iPad, iPhone and Android and you can take total control of your TiVo experience from virtually anywhere. Search, browse and schedule on the couch without interrupting the show you're watching. Or browse and schedule recordings when you're on the road. Puts the power of TiVo at your fingertips.
Upgrade to entertainment's one-stop shop.
No matter what you're in the mood for, TiVo Premiere has you covered. You'll enjoy virtually endless entertainment, all brought together for you in one place. Best of all, it's all made simple and searchable. You won't get this anywhere else. All the shows, movies, web videos and music you want, whenever you want them.† It's the world's largest video store at your fingertips. It's millions of videos from YouTube™ and millions of songs from Pandora and Rhapsody®—all on your HDTV. It's being delighted by intelligent suggestions for new shows, and discovering great things to watch through collections of shows you can't find on cable.
*CableCARD required for receipt of digital cable service. Additional fees may apply from your cable provider. **Broadband internet connection required for receipt of third-party content. Additional fees may apply. Netflix unlimited membership required. See Netflix.com for details. † New TiVo service plan required. Terms and conditions apply. TiVo service is required and sold separately. You will choose your plan when you activate your TiVo Premiere DVR at tivo.com/activate. No functionality is represented or should be expected without a paid subscription to the TiVo service. ††Multi-service discount pricing available for select customers. Log into tivo.com to see if you qualify. ‡TiVo and the TiVo logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. or its subsidiaries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Top Customer Reviews
I have owned my TiVo for a few weeks, and right now there really isn't too much a difference between it and my Cable DVR. The main thing is, if you want to save money in the long run...and I mean a long long run, the TiVo is a better deal. If you want stuff to work right away, the Cable DVR is the best way to go. Here are my reasons why:
Cost: The cost of the TiVo is expensive, but can be worth it in the long run. Most Cable DVRs run between $15-$20. My Time Warner Cable HD DVR is $17 and runs with no problems. Now, if you think that just buying a TiVo will save you money, well, look at all the other added costs. You will need to get a MultiStream CableCard from your cable company and they most likely aren't free. Mine is $2.85/month, and make sure when the technician comes out to install it, that it needs to be a MultiStream CableCard and not a Single Stream. Single Streams will not work with this box and you'll just have to wait longer for your box to start receiving digital channels. Also you'll need to get a service plan with TiVo.Read more ›
1) After my original review was written I was contacted by TiVo executive customer service that wanted to offer me the chance to purchase Lifetime service on my new Premiere. But I'd already shipped it back to Amazon. I did get the name and number of the gentleman who contacted me though, who promised they would make good on the offer if I changed my mind in the future. At the time I was doing a number of major household renovations, but I did eventually buy a Premiere in March, 2011, and TiVo Executive service allowed me to purchase the Lifetime service. I was NOT allowed to transfer it from my old Tivo, but I was able to sell that unit so it was a decent deal.
2) On May 19th, 2011, Tivo revised their Payment Plans policy to allow TiVo Lifetime service to be purchased on "retail" units for a $499 price-tag.
3) I've been using the Premiere XL for just over a year now and it's a reliable unit, with all the usual TiVo service offerings. The biggest disappointment about it is the HD (Hi-Def) support for the interface. Only the main menu and a few sub-menus are presented in HD. For many functions you use routinely including seeing up Season Passes, Wishlists, changing settings and more, it switches back to SD (Standard Def) menus, which actually slows things down since you have to wait for the TiVo to switch resolutions and of course your TV or AV Receiver to catch-up. They came out with a recent new software release that does expand the HD support a bit but really, it's absurd how much of the old interface system is used (probably around 75 to 80%). Also, when you have HD menus activated, absoilutely NO PARENTAL CONTROLS ARE AVAILABLE. That's right, No KidZone and not even the basic Parental Controls!! I was pretty stunned by this.Read more ›
The first unit I had was an out-of-box failure, BBY did their best & replaced it as soon as they could but it wasn't the greatest first experience.
The second unit worked great until I was in the middle of the England US world cup game and it decided enough was enough & stopped working. 4 pizzas, lots of beer & 8 guys all looking at a green screen explaining that there has been a major fault detected with the unit.
So I phone Tivo - the first guy was obviously just following the script but I was told I had to pay to return their faulty product (policy on their website) & they would not ship me a return unit until they had it & then it would ship 5 to 7 business days - when you do not have a functioning TV & it's because their $300 box you might think they would be keen to get you a replacement sooner (oh I could have paid $300 to get them to pre ship it in about a week but that, in my opinion, is ridiculous).
Having been put through to a supervisor and been given the same run-around I asked to speak to a manager. I was told that his manager and above do not talk to customers - wow, arrogant & insulting after all it's folk like me who's money pays their wages.
Eventually we managed to agree that they would send me a shipping label so at least I didn't have to pay to ship it back, that never arrived despite several emails back to them so I was forced to pay it myself - if it's a deliberate delaying tactic it's good, worked on me - how desperate is he to have his TV working?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good,but the tivo box came exposed was
Put on my door step exposed like that.
I don't own one of these but have used several in the course of my pet/house-sitting jobs because that's what my clients have. My take on it? Read morePublished 3 months ago by Stephanie B. Carr
I would have loved to keep the TiVo DVR. However, when I bought a lifetime subscription to TiVo when I bought the very first Humax TiVo and the subscription didn't transfer to the... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
RUN, do not walk, AWAY from this awful machine and company. I have had TiVos since 2000. The interface with Hulu, Apple, YouTube, etc. is absolutely the worst. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Gabriel Bastian
TiVo continutes to stand in a place no other cable box can come close to achieving! I have been a TiVo user for over 10 years and still have my series 2 hidden away in a closet in... Read morePublished 5 months ago by LFS: Movie Lover
There are a few features that don't seem to work as we expected, and that could be because of the way our service is provided. But nothing that we can't live with.Published 6 months ago by Patt Skinner