Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on February 26, 2013
This book was a load of bull. No matter what I did it always won, I recommend not buying this book. I mean come on! I'm 11 and I bought this thinking it would be cool, I was bored with it in 3 minutes. No joke I timed myself. I would chose 0 stats but that wasn't an option. Waste of time, money and space. Don't fall into the abyss of this horrible book like I did save yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on July 12, 2013
This is the first game I've ever bought for my Kindle and it's not fun to play in the least. It's much too easy to play. I win each game. That's not supposed to happen.
on November 26, 2017
I loved it because it's a book but it's a game at the same time and I can learn how to win every time when I'm playing people
on July 8, 2016
Kids play this
on February 10, 2015
Ordered by mistake
on November 8, 2016
I did not like this game it was bad kindle wins the hole Time. DO NOT GET THIS GAME it is bad!!!!!!!!!
on July 9, 2013
Bought this for my son's Kindle. It kept him busy during the car ride. It's just a simple game but he was happy with it.
on July 8, 2014
Great for my granddaughter Thanks
on May 5, 2015
It's okay I wish there was more options to play multiplayer orrview how many moves it took for you made three in a row if you want just to play tic-tac-toe this is for you
on September 7, 2013
This game keeps me on my toes! I love it. It forces me to think and strategize; although I haven't yet won a game, I have been able to play well enough to come in with draw games. And I really don't mind coming in with a draw since the activity of the game keeps me alert and thinking!