RuenTech Compatible for TicWatch Pro Charger Stand 3.3ft Charging Cable Replacement Magnetic Charging Dock for TicWatch Pro 2020/TicWatch Pro 4G LTE Smart Watch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPATIBILITY - Special designed charger for TicWatch Pro/TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE smartwatch,very well replacement for your lost or damaged original charger.
- MAGNETIC STAND - This replacement charger are not loose, they are sturdy with strong magnetism and force of attraction, do not fall out,Simply place the watch on the stand to recharge the battery, no need to remove band or frame.
- FAST CHARGE - It can be connected to USB power source on PC, laptop, notebook, this charging method can provide high efficiency and high stability charging experience for you.
- OVER-VOLTAGE PROTECTION - Voltage Regulator (PTC) Inside,Prevent your smart watch from being damaged by overcurrent when Connected to USB Power Source on PC.Your watch No More "Dead" again.
- We take responsbility for our products. Life-time friendly customer service. If you receive defective charger or meet any other problems, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory reply within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Gentle reminding: This replacement TicWatch Pro charger stand compatible with TicWatch Pro 2020 and TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE, NOT for Ticwatch S and Ticwatch E.
NOTE: Please plug into the USB port onto PC, Laptop, Mac or Notebook. If you connect it to the adapter, the current must not exceed 1A.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : June 5, 2018
- Manufacturer : RuenTech
- ASIN : B07H2T6T9F
Best Sellers Rank:
#22,934 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories)
- #267 in Smartwatch Cables & Chargers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm sure some people will say I didn't put it on the charger correctly. Maybe, it's possible. Even though I've done this at least twice per day for 6 months now. Besides, the magnets are suppose to prevent this. But even so, the charger should shutoff if it detects a short, not melt down!
A big glob of plastic was stuck to the back of my watch, over the charging pins. I waited for the to harden and popped it off. I could scrape off most of the residue with my thumbnail. But a magnifying glass shows me two pitted contacts (1&3, so not beside each other). I put it on the original charger and it does charge, but I don't think the contacts are going to work very well.
Really not happy, and don't appreciate having to give this 1 star!
I like how the dock stands your smartwatch up. Even tho it is sideways, my understanding is that there are apps that will rotate your TicWatch Pro right side up if you want.
I have the 4G LTE version & it works just fine. However, I have to take off my Haojavo case for it to fit which is something I do not have to do with the charger that came with the smartwatch.
Keep in mind that the an adapter is not included and the cord cannot be removed from the dock. It would have been nice if the cord was either longer or had a USB cable that was detachable/replaceable as it will not reach from the floor to the top of my nightstand.
I swear I'm not a shill and I don't encourage you to buy 2 2-packs but I would definitely recommend this to anyone who asked. FYI I have had 2 of these for almost a year now.
Just remember: the power level you need to safely charge the watch is key. Don't put this on an adapter that outputs too much power or you're liable to fry this, your watch, or both. I've got mine plugged into the weakest wall wart I could find and it's just right.
Hard matte finished plastic. The bottom is rubberized and weighted so it does not slip around on your desk. Small metal charging pins.
It works great! Super easy to slap your watch on it, magnetic holds it in place tightly, no fighting with lining up the pins or anything. Rubber bottom grips the desk really well so it does not move around, and the cord is long enough to use where I want. I wish it had a small LED to show when charging or done charging, but for the price this thing works perfectly.
Easy choice for Ticwatch Pro charging!
PS- FB Group " TicWatch Pro Community" for all things TWP related