2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
TicWatch E2, 5ATM Waterproof GPS Smartwatch with 24 Hours Heart Rate Monitor, Wear OS by Google, Compatible with Android and iOS
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$32.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Supported Application||Phone, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Operating System||Wear OS by Google|
|Screen Size||1.39 Inches|
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
|Water Resistance Depth||50 Meters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Full Function Wear OS Smartwatch - Google Play Store allows you to choose from a wide range of your favorite apps and to access them from your wrist, compatible with iPhone and Android phones.
- Get Connected at a Glance - Stay in the moment with smart ways to receive notifications and see who’s calling, without pulling out your phone. Google Assistant built-in.
- Swim-ready Water-resistant - Your swimming companion with up to 50 meter underwater waterproof (5 ATM).
- 24hr HRM and Build-in GPS - Workout without your phone. Google Fit and TicMotion make it easy to get motivated, stay balanced and track your health right from your wrist.
- Warranty policy: we and our engineer always stand behind our products. There is 30-day return for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues.
Frequently bought together
Please charge from a computer USB port or with a 5V 1A USB power adapter, please avoid any 2.1A fast charging or the charger will be damaged
Visible screen diagonal
2" / 4 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About Mobvoi and TicWatch:
- As a voice-based Artificial Intelligence company, Mobvoi is defining the next generation of human-machine interaction.
- Backed by Google in 2015, Mobvoi and Google formed a strategic partnership through Wear OS and Google Assistant.
Important Notice: We offer a replacement for quality-related issues, 12 months from the date of your purchase.
Join [mobvoi.com/membership] to get an extra 6-month (18 months in total).
TicWatch E2: Designed to Move You
Your self-activating fitness assistant
TicWatch E2 is powered by TicMotion, Mobvoi’s suite of proprietary AI algorithms to proactively detect your motion, track your swim activities, and provide your fitness records, all click-free.
Built-in GPS with 3 Satellite Systems
Swim-ready Up to 50m Underwater
TicWatch E2 is swim friendly and comes equipped with a pre-loaded swim monitoring mode to keep track of how your swims benefitted your health and fitness.
Full Function Smartwatch for Young Generation
Customize Your Own Style
The Power of Google Play
Hundreds of Watch Faces
Cool Black, Essential Style
TicWatch E2 is lightweight and comfortable, making it easy to wear all-day long at all occasions.
|TicWatch Pro 3 GPS||TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE||TicWatch Pro 2020||TicWatch C2 +||TicWatch S2||TicWatch E2|
|Storage(Memory)||1GB RAM / 8GB ROM||1GB RAM / 4GB ROM||1GB RAM / 4GB ROM||1GB RAM / 4GB ROM||512 MB RAM / 4GB ROM||512 MB RAM / 4GB ROM|
|Battery Capacity||577mAh, Smart Mode: up to 72 Hrs; Essential Mode: up to 45 days||415mAh, Smart Mode: 2-5 days; Essential Mode: 30 days Mixed usage: between 2-30 days||415mAh, Smart Mode: 2-5 days; Essential Mode: 30 days Mixed usage: between 2-30 days||400mAh (up to 2 days of battery)||415mAh (up to 2 days of battery)||415mAh (up to 2 days of battery)|
|Water Resistance||IP68 + Pool Swimming Suitable||IP68 + Pool Swimming Suitable||IP68||IP68||5 ATM (swim-ready, up to 50m)||5 ATM (swim-ready, up to 50m)|
|US Military Standard 810G||-||✓||✓||-||✓||-|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Speaker / Microphone||Speaker & Microphone||Speaker & Microphone||Speaker & Microphone||Microphone||Microphone||Microphone|
|Strap Material / Width||Silcone / 22mm||Silcone / 22mm||Hybrid Leather / 22mm||Genuine leather / 20mm(Onyx, Platinum); 18mm( RoseGold )||Silcone / 22mm||Silcone / 22mm|
|Customization||Change Watch Face + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Change Watch Face + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Change Watch Face + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Change Watch Face + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Change Watch Face + Interchangeable Watch Bands||Change Watch Face + Interchangeable Watch Bands|
Compare with similar items
TicWatch E2 GPS fitness smartwatch 5ATM Waterproof GPS Smartwatch with 24 Hours Heart Rate Monitor, Wear OS by Google, Compatible with Android and iOS Google Play Store Google assistant Google Fit Google map Strava Runkeeper Spotify Google Play Music Messenger Dexcom
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The E2 is the sport/fitness model from the lineup and it is great.
1 - really, really durable
2 - runs all the Android Wear apps (check out the Tesla app!)
3 - easy to use
4 - tons of apps
1 - Android Wear is the only non-iPhone choice
2 - Chunky size (which is really Qualcomm's fault)
Overall moving from my TicWatch 2, I was excited to be able to try a Wear OS watch. Keep in mind it is much bigger than the TicWatch2 or most standard wrist watches as seen in the photos. However that's to be expected with the new features.
WearOS in general seems to have a lot of problems, I really hope Google continues to update and support the operating system in general, but any complaints I have aren't exclusive to this watch but apply to the class of watches in general.
The battery life on this and other WearOS watches is quite limited in comparison to competitors. with light use you can get two to three days on a single charge, with heavy texting I was able to go a little over one full work day.
The screen is fantastic and responsive, I do like having the option of responding to texts and emails via predetermined phrases, Google Assistant, or swipe keyboard which works surprisingly well on such a small screen. However the voice recognition in Google Assistant is quite slow and inaccurate compared to other Google Assistant products such as my phone or Google homes. There's also significant difficulty in activating the "ok google" or "hey google" hot phrases which seems consistent with other WearOS watches.
I did not get it for any sports features, however the step counter seems accurate enough.
It does work with Spotify seamlessly and I can navigate through my playlist easily on the phone.
It's a little disappointing that this watch although bigger uses 22 mm bands while the previous TicWatch I owned used 20 mm bands so I cannot reuse them for the new watch.
all in all given the limitation of WearOS watches at the moment, TicWatch's product line including the e2 have the best price performance versus their competitors.
Con: Battery doesn't last more than a day. Must charge everynight. Doesnt seem to catch all my steps.
Pro:Notifications come through great. I can respond to texts from watch which is great. Screen looks and works great.
Overall for a notification smart watch which is what I needed it works good. If you are using it to count steps for fitness, I hope yours works better than mine
My personal preference is to wear it with the always-on display enabled, and gestures disabled. That way I can see my watch at any time and get the important information without having to flick my wrist around; I was never a fan of waking up any electronic device through gestures. The quick-swap 22mm band functionality is also great! I have a metal mesh set with a magnetic clasp for a chic look and convenient donning.