- Product Dimensions: 5 x 2.5 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0014B1TR2
- Item model number: TickKey-3
- Average Customer Review: 196 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,944 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Tick Key for Tick Removal 3 Pack (USA)
|Price:||$13.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Multi-colored Tick Keys
- Lightweight and Portable
- Easily stores on your dog's collar or leash
- Slides any tick off your pet's skin
- Disinfect the Tick Key after each use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The TickKey is made to attach to your key ring or your pet's collar so you never leave home without it. Did you find a tick embedded in your dog? cat? person???? Simply put the ticks body through the largest part of the opening in the key, slide it down so the smallest part of the opening is around the tick, and give it a pull. Safely removes the tick body and embedded head with ease. Excellent tick removal device for both people and pets. The family 3-pack comes with 3 keys in assorted colors - red, blue, green, purple, orange, or nickel. Let us pick the 3 colors for you.
Color: Multi Color
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
* For those who have reservations on the Tick Key's removal of small deer ticks, let me assure you YES this does work on deer ticks, even the very small ones. Stretch the skin tight, center the tick in the middle of the large opening, then slide the Tick Key firmly towards the end of the narrow part of the opening. Keep the tick centered in the middle and as it nears the narrow part, the entire tick should pull out in its entirety. This key works with just about any size tick, although a really tiny tick may require tweezers, but then you risk leaving the head under your skin.
I think this would work better with bigger dog ticks.
I purchased this around 3-4 months ago and I obviously didn't want my dog to get any ticks, but I couldn't wait to use them. The day finally came, ticks galore. She had around 10 ticks on her so I grabbed this little gadget. I put on reading glasses to magnify my vision and followed the directions. The tick was still there, so I reread the directions to see if I was doing something wrong, nope. I tried again with more pressure and still didn't work. After a third time fail, I tried on another tick on a different part of her body and the suckers would not come out. I felt bad because I wasn't sure if I was hurting her and I wasn't wasting anymore time with this. I just wanted to get the ticks off her so I went back to the tweezers and wrapped them in tape.
I really wanted to love this like I loved it when I received it. I don't know if this works better for humans or works for the size of the tick, but failed for me. I also don't think this will work under the neck area above the chest because she had a couple there. The skin is too loose around the area so you have to pinch pretty good. I will try this again the next time a tick is around and if it works, I'll leave an updated more positive review.