3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
TickTalk 3 Unlocked 4G LTE Universal Kids Smart Watch Phone with GPS Tracker, Combines Video, Voice and Wi-Fi Calling, Messaging, Camera, IP67 Water Resistant & SOS, With Pink Band
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (11%)|
- FACETALK:2-way video calling feature, face to face video talk with your child anytime anywhere. It will support a 800×480 dpi resolution. Go data free with Wi-Fi connectivity. It’s the first and only kids’ watch phone that can make video calls smoothly in the US.
- MESSAGING: The new instant message center comes with 2-way text messages, voice messages, photos and emojis. Available for individual or group chat. The TickTalk3 allows child to send the preset text messages, like “I'm on the school bus.” “I'll call you later.” "Just arrived." It's now allowed to add customized text responses to the TickTalk 3.
- LOCATOR: Due to the 4G reception, the new locator is 50% faster than our prior model and it’s more accurate. It also, allows parents to locate multiple watches on the same map.Input the time you want, playback where had the child been.
- IP67 WATER RESISTANT: TickTalk 3 is safeguarded with IP67 water resistance to protect from accidents . While we do not encourage wearing the watch in water as it may cause internal damage, our water-resistant materials protect from minimal water exposure or splashes. Please ensure the back SIM cover is completely secure to avoid accidental internal water damage.
- REPLACEABLE BAND: The TickTalk3 comes with switchable wallpapers and a trendy and durable nylon sporty wrist band. Customize the watch faces to mix and match the wrist bands.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The TickTalk 3 is the most advanced 4G/LTE unlocked universal kids smart watch phone that combines video calling, voice calling, Wi-Fi calling, smart messaging, and location-tracking capabilities into one simple device. It has 7 frequency bands built-in making it compatible with most carriers in countries all around the world. The TickTalk 3 is IP67 water resistant and comes with a more durable structure design and the most advanced technology. We want all families to keep connected with the ones you love in a fun and safe way!
- One wrist band, two strap pins and one charging cord.
- The Space Black watch will come with Midnight Black wrist band and the Vanilla White watch will come with Neon Pink wrist band. The wrist band is replaceable. You can buy an extra wrist band to mix and match your TickTalk 3.
SIM CARD & MONTHLY PLAN
TickTalk is not affiliated with any wireless carriers. We only provide the free SIM kit from Red Pocket as they provide more affordable monthly plan for the TickTalk Users.
- Red Pocket: Red Pocket is a US based pre-paid carrier, no contract. They work on AT&T or T-mobile's network. Please check the coverage map on both AT&T and T-mobile's website and choose the network has the best coverage for you. Then you can choose if you want to get the AT&T or T-mobile’s network through Red Pocket SIM. You'll get a free Red Rocket SIM if you choose "Red Pocket on AT&T Network" or "Red Pocket on T-mobile's Network" options.
- Your own carrier: You can go with your own carrier if you’re already a T-mobile or AT&T user. Simply add a new line to your family plan. Make sure it must be a smart cell phone plan with talk, text and data instead of any wearable, digits, watch or tracking plan. You'll need to pay from 25-35 per month to add a line. If they are recommending a plan that is 10 per month it is most likely a wearable plan and is not compatible with the watch. AT&T or T-mobile's sales reps might think the watch is a wearable device, so they will give you a wearable plan. But it won’t work with the watch. You must get a regular cell phone plan, same as for your personal cell phone. You can always compare your own carrier’s monthly plan to Red Pocket’s pay as you go plan. Usually you only pay 10 for 500 mins of talk, 500 texts and 500 MB of data which is more than enough. Because the watch has Wi-Fi Connectivity, it’ll be free to make a Wi-Fi or video call once it’s connected to the Wi-Fi. Once you decide to go with your own carrier instead of the Red Pocket, please pick "Your Own Carrier" option as you'll get the SIM from your own carrier.
- The TickTalk 3 is not compatible with Verizon or Sprint's network. If you personal cell phone is with Verizon or Sprint, it's ok. You'll need to download the TickTalk 3 App to set up and operate the watch. But for the watch itself, we recommend you use the Red Pocket SIM with either AT&T or T-mobile's network. The SIM kit will come with your watch. Please do not take your RED Pocket SIM to AT&T or T-Mobile. They will not be able to activate this SIM card for you. Follow the user manual and go to Red Pocket's website to activate the SIM and credit or refill your monthly plan.
2-way Voice Call and Wi-Fi Call features.
Up to 53 preset Contacts.
Once the Firewall is ON, only the preset contacts can call through. After you set up all Contacts in the App, go to the Settings to turn on the Firewall.
Real Time Locator
Powered with the 4G/LTE reception and faster CPU, the new locator is 50% faster than our prior models and it’s more accurate.
It also, allows parents to locate multiple watches on the same map.
Input the time you want, playback where had the child been.
The accuracy of 3 locate modes
WiFi: 100 - 500 ft; GPS: 10 - 100 ft; LBS: 100 ft - 20 miles
FaceTalk Video Calls
2-way video calling feature, face to face talk with your child anytime anywhere.
More clear and smooth video calls.
Go data free with Wi-Fi connectivity.
FaceTalk only works between the watch and the App.
FaceTalk will require more power and the watch may heat up more than usual during excessive use.
The new instant message center comes with 2-way text messages, voice messages, photos and emojis. Available for individual or group chat.
The TickTalk3 allows child to send the preset text messages, like “I'm on the school bus.” “I'll call you later.” "Just arrived."
With new tOS 4.0 and new Apps, parents can add customized text responses to their TickTalk 3.
Do Not Disturb
The Do Not Disturb option stops all calls, messages and alerts from making any noise or vibration for class mode.
Things To Do Reminders
With 60 THINGS TO DO options, it’s a fun way to remind your child it’s time to clean up their toys, feed their pet, do homework plus more.
Parents can turn on or off this feature through the App. When it's ON, children can dial any number to make a call.
Save data and minutes by using the Wi-Fi Calling and Video Calling by connecting to Wi-Fi.
If you have reception issues inside of a building, the watch may also warm up and drain the battery quickly since it'll keep searching the cellular reception. Please connect the watch to the Wi-Fi to use Wi-Fi calls instead of regular voice calls to avoid the battery draining issue or reception issue.
Once the watch is disconnected from the Wi-Fi for 5 minutes, the watch will shut down the Wi-Fi feature to save battery life.
Add Friends through Radar Scanning
Radar Scanning is fun and easy to use.
If you have multiple TickTalks, simply click the 'Add Friends' icon on both watches and the radar will begin searching then pair to another TickTalk. Once two watches are paired, they can send voice, text, emojis, pictures and make voice, wifi and video calls right away.
Once your child has added a new friend, it'll send a notification to the App user. The Admin User will be able to turn this feature OFF from the Control Center of the APP.
Parental Control App