TickTalk 1.0S Touch Screen Kids Smart Watch, GPS Phone watch, Wearable Phone, Anti Lost GPS tracker with SOS Function, Pedometer, Phone/Messaging Including FREE SIM Card (Pink)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 1. TOUCH SCREEN: This newest version comes with a high resolution touch panel, bigger icon design, touch and swipe to control, easy for kids.
- 2. PHONE CALLS: Two-way communication between your phone and the TickTalk. Up to 13 Contacts.
- 3. LOCATOR: The TickTalk uses WiFi + GPS + LBS 3-way locators to provide the accurate location information for indoors and outdoors. It'll report the current location to the App and update on the map.
- 4. COMPATIBILITY: It works with all iPhones and Android cell phones. The TickTalk Sim is compatible with T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Ultra Mobile GSM SIM card. Can be added on your Family Plan.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item TickTalk 1.0S Touch Screen Kids Smart Watch, GPS Phone watch, Wearable Phone, Anti Lost GPS tracker with SOS Function, Pedometer, Phone/Messaging Including FREE SIM Card (Pink)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.62||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||XDream LLC.||GBD TECH||TKSTARGPS||Double X|
|Compatible Phone Models||This is an actual cell phone. Controlled by iPhone and Android Cell Phone APP||Android/IOS||No need to set APN:AT&T,AT&T2,Iowa Wireless,Cincinnati,Partnership,T-Mobile USA,WAP Cleartalk, Airadigm,Western, Inland Cellular,epc.tmobile.com ,SunCom Wireless,Cingular Wireless,Cingular,T-Mobile||Both Android and IOS smart phone|
|Item Dimensions||—||1.5 x 1.81 x 0.67 in||0.48 x 1.2 x 2.02 in||0.57 x 1.97 x 1.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||1.73 ounces||1.52 ounces||1.48 ounces|
|Operating System||Android||Android/iOS/iOS 8||Android, iOS||Both Android and IOS smart phone|
Keep Connected to Your Sweeties
TickTalk is a truly wearable cell phone and locator for kids 4-12 years old. It can work independently without connecting to other mobile devices. Your kids can make or recive a phone call by just clicking the icon on the watch interface. It allows you to find out where your kids are, call them, send voice or text messages to them and even hear what is going on around them! Should something happen to your kids, they will be able to call you for help. Through TickTalk's free app, you will be able to find out where they are and what is happening to them.
The TickTalk 1.0S version is upgraded the time to 12-hour regular time instead of military time. Automatic time zone and date. It has more user friendly watch interface and App. Our California design team is keeping working on the software upgrade to make the App more simple and the functions more reliable.
We are always welcome to your valuable comments on our products.
Be connected, Be protected!
Over 2,100 children go missing every day. That is one child every 40 seconds. There are numerous children that suffer from being lost, traffic accidents and violence. TickTalk child’s wearable smart phone with GPS tracker is committed to protect the children by allowing you to stay closer and connected in real time.
More Professional, More Reliable!
The TickTalk project was started from 2014. Its research and development team consists of several well-known mobile phone manufacturers in China who have over 10 years of experience with design, development and manufacturing with cell phones. Additionally, we have GPS experts and communications specialists in our team who used to work for Apple, Samsung and other leading mobile phone companies.
Two-way communication between your phone and the TickTalk. Besides Mom, Dad, SOS numbers, you can preset another 10 Contact numbers. After you preset these numbers in the App, it'll be synced with the TickTalk watch automatically. When the TickTalk firewall is ON, TickTalk can receive phone calls from the preset Contacts ONLY. It'll block all unknown callers.
VOICE AND TEXT MESSAGES
The TickTalk can send and receive voice messages and it can receive text messages which are sent through the TickTalk App.
The TickTalk uses WiFi + GPS + LBS 3-way locators to provide the accurate location information for indoors and outdoors. The GPS tracking device for kids will report their current location automatically to the App and update on the map every five minutes or you can click the pink Locator button to locate manually.
The TickTalk works with all iPhones and Android cell phones. The TickTalk Sim is compatible with T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Ultra Mobile, SpeedTalk GSM SIM card.
It comes with a SpeedTalk SIM Card, no contract, it runs on T-mobile's network. Follow the Sim Card Activation Instruction to activate the Sim and get a phone number for the TickTalk. Your purchase does not include any credit in the SIM card, please credit the SIM before using. We suggest the NINE DOLLARS monthly plan. You can refill or set up auto recharge online.
If you're already a T-mobile user, you can add a new line to your family plan. You may get better deal. Please take note any WEARABLE or TABLET PLAN is not compatible with the TickTalk. You need a regular cell phone plan with at least 100MB data.
*TIPS: Restart the watch after inserting the SIM card, the Sim needs to be refreshened for the first time activation.
Charge the watch: Please charge the watch before using, it takes about 2-3 hours to fully charge it. When it's charging, you can see a moving battery icon.
Activate the SIM: Please find the Sim card and the Activation Instruction in the watch's box. Follow the instruction to go online and activate the SIM card and credit the SIM. You'll get a phone number for the watch based on your zip code.
Insert the SIM: Make sure you pop up the Micro SIM card, it comes with a frame outside of the mini chip. Insert the SIM into the watch, the gold chip must be facing down, slide the metal frame to lock the SIM.
Turn on the Watch: Hold down the top button on the side of the watch to turn the watch ON. If the watch is already turned on before you activate or insert the SIM, please turn the watch OFF then turn it back ON.
G icon: You'll see a T-mobile icon on the watch interface, wait 1 min, there's another G icon pops up next to the signal bars, you're all set. Please log in the App and set up all phone numbers. The phone numbers will be synced to the watch only the G icon pops up.
- Tips: Check the set up instruction video on Youtube for help. You can find the video link on the cover of the user manual.
- For any questions, troubles, technical support, please find the Support Info on the back of the user manual. We'll help you solve your issues.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The TickTalk runs off T-Mobile towers. I live on the central border of Oklahoma and Arkansas. We get good T-Mobile coverage apparently as we get strong signals on the TickTalk. I had checked the T-Mobile coverage map before purchasing. Our family plan for myself, wife, daughter and son-in-law is with AT&T.
The TickTalk has a nice build and feels solid. It has 2 button on the right side, one to turn on/off and the other to activate the screen and if held for 2-3 seconds dials a SOS (help) number that you program into it. I have my number in there for my grandson. Touchscreen is nice. My likes, dislikes and wish list:
1) The calls are clear on both ends and the watch is loud enough with the ability to turn the volume up and down.
2) You can put in 13 contact numbers for the watch to call.
3) You can firewall the watch so only the contact numbers can call the watch.
4) Auto Sleep, set from the app. I have the watch in his school backpack. It is set to turn off at 7:55 am as his school starts at 8:00. It is then set to turn on at 3:05, five minutes after school gets out. That way it will not ring during school hours, yet he can access it and turn it on if he needs to in an emergency.
5) Ability to set alarm from the app. When he goes down the street to play with friends I can tell him to come home when his watch alarm sounds. I then go to the app and set the time for it to alert him.
6) Text Messages. You can text the phone from the app. It is one way, the watch cannot text.
7) Voice Messages. You can leave a short voice message on the watch from the app. The watch can send a very short voice message to the app.
8) The App. I have seen a lot of complaints about the app but it is working fine for me. I have a Moto G4 Android. There is a slight learning curve on understanding the app but after playing with it for a couple of hours, I understand it.
9) Super Hearing. From the app you put in your number and the watch will call you back and you can listen to what is going on at the watch end but your end is mute. You do need to be respectful of the child’s privacy but it is a handy tool to have if needed.
10) Location Mode. The watch uses 3 ways to locate. GPS, Wireless and through Cell Towers. When I first open the app it will always show the watch at my daughter’s house about 3 miles away even when the watch is right beside me. It will indicate it is using wireless to locate. If I click the locate button, after about the 3rd -4th time of doing that, it will then indicate it has used GPS and it is spot on. I have driven all over the area with the watch and when it uses GPS it is great, even in buildings and houses.
The only dislike for me is having to click on locate 3-4 times to get it to use GPS to locate. But again, once it does use GPS it is spot on.
1) The option from the app to turn the ringer on and off (you can from the watch) and have auto answer so if my grandson didn’t answer I can try to talk to him when it auto answers.
2) The option to turn off locate by wireless and Cell Towers and use GPS only.
3) The option to upload ringtones. It seems it is important to kids these days.
One last thing. The monthly cost is $19 if you aren’t personally on a T-Mobile family, plan which I am not. That is a little expensive. However, there is a company, Speedtalk, the apparently runs off T-Mobile towers and offers a perfect $9 plan. I am going to try them to see if I get the same coverage, if not, I will return to T-Mobile.
Bottom line, my experience with this watch/phone has been a good one. This is a keeper for me.
Call Quality and Watch features: OMG! The call quality is awesome! My sons voice is really clear and I've tested the sound on the watch and it's really clear too. Be careful not to get too close to the watch when you call it otherwise your phone will pick up the sound from the watch and cause an echo (I did this when doing a test call). None the less the call quality is great! I'm not sure how to adjust the sound volume on the watch just yet, but I just got it an hour ago.
Some of the watch features that are advertised in the product description (nor the watch instructions) include a calendar, calculator, change language from English to two Asian languages (Mandarin and something else), put the watch into silent mode (I think, but need to test as the instructions don't discuss this feature), voice message, and the child can send their location to their parents and you can change the Watch face between a limited number of choices (approx. 5 I think). I am having difficulty adding additional contacts to my sons watch from the TickTalk iPhone App. The updates are in my phone, but haven't pushed to my sons watch yet.
There is a charger that comes with the watch (USB Cord, USB Wall Plug, and a charging case.) The charging case looks like a Watch Case for the phone that the child could wear with the watch, but I its really big. So I think it is simply meant to be put on when ready to charge.
For those of you who are hoping for GAMES this is not the watch for you. This watch was clearly designed for SAFETY. The battery life of the Watch in standby mode (while not in use by child, but child is wearing the watch) is 2 days according to the instructions.
By far the best feature of the phone is being able to listen in on your child without them knowing. This is great for situations where they are being baby sat or are in class at school and you wish to listen to what is going on.
The watch looks great! I selected and received the blue watch. I also got one for my nephew and even my brother was impressed with it.
Pros: Well designed and a beautiful watch. Great list of features and capabilities. Touch screen is very responsive. Easy setup and the call quality is great. I would say having no Games on the watch is a pro. Kids are over stimulated and I don't want my kid to be playing on the watch when they should be paying attention to their surroundings. That's what an iPad or video games are for. This is for their SAFETY. Top 3 near priceless features of the watch are:
1. Being able to locate and track child's position. Very accurate in my short experience so far of a couple of hours of testing.
2. Being able to listen to my child without anyone being aware. (Allows me to check in on babysitter without them changing behavior because they are aware of me listening.)
3. Being able to make calls to and from the watch including SOS feature.
Cons: Notifications are delayed. I took off my sons watch and didn't receive a notification until 1 minute later stating that he IS taking off his watch. I wish their was a WIFI option, but I suppose this would degrade the watch battery life and my not be the best if child leaves area (perhaps it could cut over to carrier). No voice to text for child to respond to text messages (this may be due to poor functionality of that option as a child doesn't speak perfect English/Mandarin at the younger ages and could affect the experience of the messaging. Nonetheless it could be useful. Another Con is that the Child's Voice Messages are limited to only 5 seconds. In a situation where the child may be in danger that isn't enough time for a child leave a message. Especially at the ages of 4 to 7 years old. Some of the features of the watch aren't well explained (or at all) in the user guide (although the user guide visually is well done).
Overall this Watch is awesome and though my cons section seems large it's only because I am very wordy. The pros make this watch a 4.5, but there is the only the option to give a 4 or 5. I'm happy I purchased this for my son and nephew. I will test to see if they can call each other shortly.
Sorry for the long book, but I want parents to know about this watch. My wife and I recently lost our little girl. It is devastating. This Watch could potentially have save her life. I hope this review has been helpful. I was disappointed when I hadn't seen any. So I am being thorough.
Feature Wishlist in a future update:
1. The ability to set a radius of distance for a child to go before receiving a notification that your child is leaving the area or is too far from your phone. (This could be done using bluetooth as it has a working distance of about 30 feet).
2. Ability for child to use text to speech with parents.
Well done on creating such a fantastic watch. This really helps to give me as a parent a sense of peace of mind. Our children are our everything. This is a great buy for any parent. All of the important features are here and work very well.
Tracking: This was key for me. With the other watches we've had, we were lucky if they showed the kids even in the right city! These watches will track down to the address, IF you have a good cell signal. The plan you get from this company is basically T Mobile, so if you have areas where T Mobile doesn't work well, they won't track well. I say this with a side bar...I haven't yet learned how to use them on the wifi. Will post an update as I learn more.
Calls: the calls are basically clear, as long as your kiddo holds the watch semi close to their mouth.
Text messages: I love being able to text my kiddos, but I wish they were able to text back.
Listening in: this is one of my favorite aspects of the watch. You can call into the watch in listening mode. It won't ring on their end. They have no idea you've dialed in, and you can listen in to see what is going on where they are. This has worked well for me when the kids accidentally called me SOS. I just call back and listen to what's going on, to make sure they are ok. You can also hear some of the cutest conversations :).
There are other functions with this watch, but I am still learning about them.
There have been a few issues with the app, but the company assures me they are about to update the app and it will be much better. I will include a review of the new app when I update my review.
One great thing is that the customer service is here in America. They speak good English and have been very helpful!
Most recent customer reviews
Only thing we don't like is the GPS...Read more