Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 16, 2017
We gifted this to our children who already have the game. They love it!
on October 26, 2016
Recently purchased the Ticket to Ride game for my 10 year old son and he LOVES it! We purchased the add on and its so-so. Cards are bigger, but fit in box with game. Not sure its worth $20.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 10, 2016
Love Ticket to Ride, but it was starting to feel more and more the same as we have played it so many times. I was so excited to hear about the expansion pack and all of the reviews were about how it brought a new life to the game, but I have to admit it felt more like the same. Strategy didn't change much. New routes sure, but felt like just more of the same. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the large format train cards - but that's about it.
on December 3, 2017
bigger cards and more routes for TTR. whats not to love?
on January 16, 2014
I really bought this expansion pack because it offered the regular sized train cards (like a normal size deck of cards). The ones that came in the original game (as many are aware!) were way too small for any hands to shuffle with ease. Frankly I think the makers of Ticket to Ride could have used normal sized cards to begin with, however, we LOVE the game and this expansion pack just makes things easier. I do think this pack should be priced significantly lower though (no more than $10) - especially since the manufacturer didn't use these cards to begin with.
on October 25, 2014
Aha this is one of my favorite games. I play it with my husband, and when my son and his family, my daughte rand her family and my grandchildren. We all enjoy it especially because it bridges many of a gap...This is the expansion because my first set wore out. after much much use. It requires a certain amount of strategy and a certain amount of luck as you build track from one destination to another. Extra points for longest track and extra points for most destination cards. When you really like it you can branch out to Europe, Germany, Scandinavia, and many other interesting places.
on December 23, 2016
I purchased Ticket to Ride and the expansion pack at the same time. The cards are a lot nicer in the expansion pack since they are about double the size of the cards that come with the game. We have not explored the different ways of playing the game with the expansion pack yet, but overall I'm happy that we purchased the expansion pack.
on June 22, 2015
A classic board game that never gets old.
Perfect to play on a cold winters night or summer day
The game play is brisk and moves smoothly
And there is lots of ways to go about winning in this game so there is deep gameplay
One of the best board games I ever added to my collection
What is neat about it is the time frame to finish a game is about 1 hour
Which means in 2 sittings you can play two times
Truly great
Buy this game and be rewarded with tons of fun
on November 30, 2013
If you do not have the ticket to ride base game, then this is useless to you. If you do. i highly recommend the expansion. the cards are bigger and easier to read. they are closer to the size of an actuall playing card. there are a lot more mission cards or destination cards...whatever you call them. which adds short destinations so you can be be more gutsy in taking more missions half way through the game because you have a better chance to get a mission that is realistically achievable or maybe already done by happenstance with less fear of getting stuck with card you cannot complete.

Amazon also has what i have found to be the best price on this product.
on May 28, 2016
Great addition to basic game. Lots of fun. I would encourage those who have the basic game to add this one.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.