Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 26, 2016
As a huge ticket to ride fan, I already owned 6 different boards before I purchased this game. I love ticket to ride europe with the expansion and team Asia and switzerland. I mostly got this one for the purple and white train cars and the oversize cards. Over half of the routes worth 10 or more points potentially go through the "troublesome T" that will trainwreck your game. Because only three routes connect north to south, if you are playing with 2 players and no double routes it's almost impossible to make any of the longer routes that go north to south. It's very frustrating. I'm all for rerouting but it's almost impossible to reroute when there just aren't any routes. If you love the idea of purple (or white) train cars, and you want to complete your map collection, it's a decent buy. However, it's probably not going to be your new favorite map. Switzerland board is a much more fun 3 person game. Additionally the cards are written in a confusing manner as described in another review. It's just not quite to par with the other games.
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 26, 2016
My wife purchased this for a game night date after seeing it in some recommendations of 2-3 player games. It's the first Ticket to Ride game either of us has played and we've enjoyed it so much that we plan on purchasing the original to play with family and friends during the holidays. We've played this game 4 or 5 times now and it takes about 45 minutes to an hour from start to finish. This is a good strategy game also since the possibly of getting cut off is rather high and you have to reroute. There's three sets of trains (purple, white, black) and the cards are nice, colorful, and seem to be good quality.
review imagereview imagereview image
on July 11, 2017
We love all the Ticket to Ride games, each with their own little twist to add to the fun. And this one is no exception! The only slight disappointment was that due to the size of the game board map (I guess?) up to only 3 players can play at one time (unlike the America and Europe versions which accommodate up to 5 players). But it's okay - usually it's only my husband and I who play together, and if there were more than 3 of us I guess it's time to play on teams!

A great game, and a great addition for your collection.
I bought this for my kids, who LOVE the original Ticket to Ride. This game was been a lot of fun to play. Unlike the original game, this is only a three player game with slightly different rules. Those rule changes do make it more of a challenge, but adds to the fun of the game. I think it's a great edition for any fan of Ticket To Ride. It's a lot of fun to play, and makes a perfect edition to our game collection.
on January 6, 2016
I love the regular Ticket to Ride and wanted something a bit more challenging. This is it, but the names of the cities are impossible to read or pronounce so it is a little frustrating.
on May 11, 2016
If you like Ticket to Ride, this is a fun 2 or 3 person version. It's a complete game with it's own board and cards. Love the colors, the artwork, and the challenges this board presents. My husband and I keep an index card in the box to keep track of highest score/most cards and try to beat our previous records.
on January 22, 2018
This is a great game! We love that it is a little bit more difficult than the USA version, with different rules, but the idea of the game is the same. The only downfall is that it is only for 2-3 players.
on February 4, 2018
This is an addicting game for two or three players. It has a nice mix of luck and skill to win. I don't like that I haven't won yet!! Still, a great way to spend an hour together.
on September 7, 2015
This game is a great one! I played with my parents and everyone became addicted. They decided they wanted to buy the Europe edition for thanksgiving and Christmas when our family is in town. I then played with my girlfriend and it's just as fun with two players. It takes a little bit to learn how to play, but once you do it is a great time. We found that it plays about 45 min to an hour.
on June 14, 2016
Really like the ferry rule and the card sub rules for the longest route. Also, the removal of rejected route cards adds some different and interesting strategy to this version.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.