Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 175 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 193 reviews
on January 6, 2016
I love the regular Ticket to Ride and wanted something a bit more challenging. This is it, but the names of the cities are impossible to read or pronounce so it is a little frustrating.
on December 27, 2016
My girls ages 9 and 12 think this is boring and slow but the game is finished quite quickly when we run out of trains. We've played it twice since Christmas and there isn't much to it. I'm sorry I spent so much money on it. Maybe we should have gotten the original but we needed a 2-3 player game so I opted for this one.
on December 27, 2014
Great game! Just note this is not an expansion to Ticket to Ride, but rather a standalone game for 2-3 players. Plays similar to Ticket to Ride Europe. Board and cards are beautiful.
on August 25, 2015
Great game. We have the original Ticket to Ride and since my bf is interested in the Nordic countries, this was an awesome way to incorporate that into our lives a little more. Unlike some of the other TTR games, this is not an expansion pack, but a separate game from the original. I think what I like about this is that you have to have a different strategy to be able to win at this game than the original, but it's just as much fun.
on March 16, 2014
Ticket to ride is an awesome game. I have played this Nordic version and the European versions. They are both great, but the European version can be used for more players. The choice is up to you, but this Nordic version is great fun.
on February 2, 2015
A great version if you only have 2 or 3 players. Only downside to this version is that there is ONE insanely long route (9 trains) that is way longer than any others. The player who scores that route gets a huge/unfair advantage.
on January 28, 2017
This board features a fun, new wintry theme that adds to the overall theme of TTR. If you are collecting all the maps, buy this one! But if own just one and are looking for one new addition, I say go with Europe or U.K. / Pennsylvania. Still a great buy either way!
on November 29, 2015
This is a great three person game. The small board makes it hard to get around other people, which adds intensity to the play. It has a Christmassy look to it. Our 8 year old daughter doesn't quite have the attention span to play a full game, but she still enjoys playing with us for the first two thirds or so. It's also good for learning Scandinavian geography!
on July 1, 2013
I love the fact that Nordic countries is a stand alone game on it's own. The smaller map is designed for a 2-3 player game. It comes with full size cards. As discussed in many of the reviews the "wild cards" are locomotives and can only be played on tunnels and bridges. Players can pick up two locomotives on their turn. Tunnels add an interesting dynamic to the game. In order to complete a tunnell a player may be required to discard more cards from their hand. Overall, the board tends to play accross the bottom and up the right hand side. Highly recommended.
on April 5, 2017
Nice addition to my collection of TTR games.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.