Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ticket to Ride Nederland Game
|Price:||$33.03 + $10.50 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Quality
- Proprietary design
- Exceptional performance
- Expansion to Ticket to Ride and Ticket to Ride Europe
- Map of the Netherlands
- 44 Destination Tickets
- New Bridge Toll Tokens
- Rules booklet
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. The bonus for having most coins left at the end of the game seems way out of whack. A single coin could be worth 35 points in a two player game, which was enough to sway most game (and in one case turned what would have been a fun win into a less fun slaughter).
2. Only about once per game is it necessary for either of us to pay the other person for the second route claimed. I did chose to go around one time as well so I wouldn't have to pay. Together, this rule changed game play very little which didn't seem like a great mechanic to me.
3. If you take a loan you can't get the 35 point bonus card. So, since you cannot pass you will often be forced to either do something you don't want to do or try to stall longer than the other player until they are forced to do something they don't want to do.
4. This is a minor point, but the font on the board is hard to read, especially since it is used to spell cities from a part of the world that will not familiar to some people.
I guess my main point is you should at least think twice before getting this one if you'll mostly be playing a two-player game.Read more ›
*Joking Aside* I would not suggest this game if you are new to the Ticket to Ride collection. Try USA or Europe as a starter. This is a bit more advanced as you have to keep track of tokens to pay for each route to the bank or other players and collect them other players. This game play is quite different from the other sets, but don't let my misfortune and aggravation towards this game sway you from buying this game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you like the regular Ticket to Ride, this is a fun additional game to have and it's different enough from the original to keep things interesting. Read morePublished 4 months ago by RedGale
If you are familiar with Ticket to Ride this is a great addition. If you don't have any of the other games I would start with America or Europe first.Published 4 months ago by Cira Fear
I am a major Ticket To Ride fan.
I am not sure that this edition is a fun as some of the others.
The whole addition of toll coins adds an unnecessary complexity. Read more
This is really fun. My husband and I have been playing the US and Europe version, and the ferries and tokens added an interesting twist. It's our new favorite!Published 6 months ago by Karen Fritzemeier
The added twist for the tolls has added another layer of strategy on building your routes. Have been buying the TTR games for many years. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Preston