Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 121 reviews
on March 27, 2012
We are BIG Sandra Boynton fans in our house. We have every single book! However, this book is just ok. It's more along the lines of the A to Z book in terms of being boring. Basically, every single page says the same thing. My child definitely doesn't go for this book as much as some of the others. My favorite Boynton books are Belly Button Book and Pajama Time.
on April 27, 2017
You won't be able to get this book out of your head, and it'll bring you smiles every time you remember it. Tremendously fun.
on August 5, 2016
Has alot of repeated sentences, but my daughter laughs everytime. Super cute , just wish they woulda switched the words up some.
on January 22, 2015
My 16 MO's favorite book. A definite must for all parents!

It's fun, and you can even act it out and tickle your little one while you read it. :)

It's easy to read, fun to read and short enough where your toddler won't get bored!

I highly recommend all of Boynton's books. We have almost the whole collection and I don't regret it. All the books are soo fun to read and illustrated so beautifully!
on March 21, 2017
It was in great condition
on April 1, 2017
Awesome
on August 22, 2015
its a great bonding experience for my son and I! I first rented it from the library and read it to my 2 year old who laughed and loves being tickled while I read the book to him. So I ended up buying it and it's one of my favorite books to read to him. It's so cute and a lot of fun! It would make a great gift too. Probably going to buy it for all my sisters too!
on June 3, 2016
One of our favorites! I ordered this for or newborn niece to start her SB collection - great baby gift. Another great one is Moo, Baa, La La La!
on March 27, 2017
Such a fun book!! Love this author
on December 28, 2016
This was one of our grandson's favorite books for me to read... complete with hugs and tickles! This copy was bought as a gift for a friend's little girl for Christmas - I hope they get as much enjoyment out of it as we did! :)