2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Ticwatch E most comfortable Smartwatch-Shadow,1.4 inch OLED Display, Android Wear 2.0,Compatible with iOS and Android, Google Assistant
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.51 (14%)|
- Android Wear 2.0. Get your favorite apps and watch faces. Request a car ride. Perfect your golf swing. Explore a new neighborhood. With thousands of Android Wear apps, there's no limit to what you can do with your Ticwatch E.
- Follow your fitness.Track walks, runs, rides, heart rate and strength training with Google Fit and your favorite fitness apps. Get coaching, measure your heart rate, and even stream music, right from your wrist.
- Your personal voice assistant. Meet Your Google Assistant. Bring Google Assistant to your wrist. Find answers and get things done even when your hands are full. Reply to a friend that you’re running late, remind yourself to call mom, or ask for directions. Just hold the power button or say "Ok Google”.Phone calls only compatible for android device now.
- If you meet abnormal battery capacity, like sudden drop or short battery life etc. It is not the quality issue. Please charge the watch more 2hrs before you start to use it. And use the watch till battery empty and charge it up to full for 1-3cycles, the battery capacity indicator will be on right status.
- 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $13.99 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Power of Google Play
- Download fitness apps like Google Fit, Strava etc.
- Discover endless possibilities in one place, call an Uber, music on watch, multi-language support, news, watch faces and much more.
Lightweight & Stylish
- Personalize your look with interchangeable watch bands to suit any occasion.
- IP67 water & dust resistant. Never worry about sweating it out. (Not suitable for complete submersion).
Map out your jog with Glonass and GPS sensor. TicWatch E also provides independent navigation while running and cycling. Accurately track your performance with stats like steps, speed, distance, calories burned and much more.
Accurately track your heart rate in real-time with the built-in PPG sensor. Get training mentor with six heart-rate intervals data.
Music From Your Wrist
Unplug and run. With Google Play Music on TicWatch E, enjoy music without your phone. Perfect for those on a run.
Stay Connected and Updated
For Android & IOS users, be notified of incoming calls, messages, emails and news with just a glance.
For Android users only (not applicable for iPhone users), TicWatch E enables you to receive calls, make calls and reply to messages right from your wrist.
Change Your Watch Face
Personalize your display options with a variety of customized watch faces available on the Google Play Store.
TicWatch Tech Specification
OS: Wear OS by Google Compatible
Compare with similar items
Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch with Speaker, Heart Rate, GPS, NFC, and Smartphone Notifications
Letsfit Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor, Activity Tracker with 1.3" Touch Screen, IP68 Waterproof Pedometer Smartwatch with Sleep Monitor, Step Counter for Women and Men
Garmin Vivoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments and Built-In Sports Apps, Black with Silver Hardware
Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm) - Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||E Shadow||Black||Black||Black With Stainless||Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band|
|Compatible Phone Models||IOS and Android||Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition), iOS 10.0+||iPhone11/11 pro/11 max/11 pro max/XS/X/8/8 plus/7/7 plus/6/6s/6 plus/6s plus/5/se ios phones; Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Samsung Note 8, 5, 4; HUAWEI P30/P10/P9/MATE30/MATE30 Pro/MATE9/MATE 8/MATE 7; HTC SONY LG OnePlus Nexus Google pixel/pixel xl BlackBerry, and other smartphones with iOS 8.0/Android 4.4 or above and Bluetooth 4.0 or later.||—||Apple iPhone 5S|
|Item Dimensions||9.21 x 1.73 x 0.53 inches||5.00 x 5.00 x 0.70 inches||4.57 x 3.14 x 2.24 inches||1.70 x 0.50 x 1.70 inches||12.32 x 2.69 x 1.33 inches|
|Item Weight||1.44 ounces||3.49 ounces||5.82 ounces||1.52 ounces||0.62 lbs|
|Operating System||Android Wear 2.0||—||—||—||—|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My reasoning for making the purchase was to see which camp I fall under. Am I someone that wants a basic fitness tracker or do I want something that has the functionality of a smartphone on my wrist? After having the watch for a couple of weeks, I can see there's a lot of promise, but there are a few problems I've found with the Ticwatch S.
1st problem I noticed is the battery life. Battery life is short enough if the screen is set to "always on," but even with it switched in the other mode where the screen only comes on when you lift your wrist isn't enough to really justify the battery life. I've heard of some people getting over 24 hours on one charge, but the average for me has been closer to 14- 16 hours. Obviously, the battery life drastically shortens (8- 10 hours) when using any of the fitness or gps tracking features.
EDIT TO PROBLEM 1: I started to return the watch, but I decided to do some tinkering around with the help of Mobvoi's customer service reps. There are 3 things you can do to vastly improve battery life.
SOLUTION 1: Disable wifi on the watch. If you're connected via bluetooth to your phone, you honestly don't need wifi enabled on the watch.
SOLUTION 2: Keep the watch face simple (I think this applies to any smartwatch). If you have a watch face that has an animated background, this can slowly suck the life from your watch.
SOLUTION 3: Turn off "always listening" for ok google. Yeah, saying "ok google" to launch the google assistant can be handy, but it's just as quick if not quicker to just hold the side button to launch google assistant.
Since I've done all of those things, my battery easily makes it more than a day and a half (big improvement from the 12- 18 hours I was originally getting.
2nd problem is the amount of time it takes for the screen to display the time when bringing your wrist up. Most basic trackers (I own a virgin pulse max buzz) almost instantly display the time when raising your wrist, but with the Ticwatch S it feels like it takes around 1.50- 2.00 seconds for the time to display. It doesn't seem bad, but when comparing how quickly other devices are able to display the time or notifications, the latency in the display coming to life can feel like an eternity.
3rd problem involves random hiccups with the smartwatch making or receiving calls. I tried calling my wife using my smartwatch and when she didn't answer the phone on the 1st try, I promptly tried calling her with the smartwatch again. Except this time, there was no audio coming through the watch (except for this rapid fire static sound) and there was no indication a call was being made. I tried using my LG v20 to make a call instead, but suddenly my smartphone wasn't working. Come to find out, my Ticwatch S was constantly redialing my wife's number and her phone would not stop ringing until I switched off the watch.
4th issue I had noticed is that the default fitness tracker doesn't hold up when its checking your heart rate (if you're sitting at a desk using the heart rate function provided by Mobvoi or Google Fit, it takes around 90 seconds for it to display your heart rate). It's massively inconsistent in the gym, but that could be due to my heart rate changing too quickly for the Ticwatch S to properly keep up. But I will admit the GPS tracking feature (the one by Mobvoi, not Google Fit) works remarkably well. I've used it for a couple of hikes and it did a near perfect job tracking my mileage and pace (heart rate did better since it was constant vs. varied).
EDIT TO 4TH PROBLEM: Just like a fitbit, I figured that it works better to move the watch slightly up on your wrist. Since I had done this, the watch does a much better job at tracking my heart rate. And my heart rate seems to be spot on with the heart rate tracker on any cardio equipment I've used.
While on Mobvoi's forum, I went ahead and signed up and posted an inquiry of my own. The system indicated that the post must be approved by a moderator before it would actually post. The moderator has never approved my post. In fact, the only recent posts that appear are from someone selling fake passports. Those posts, amazingly, passed the moderator's check while my legitimate post discussing one of their products apparently did not pass.
I haven't yet shipped my watch to Mobvoi, and at this point I think it's more likely that I'll just return it for a refund and buy a different brand.
Top international reviews
Der Google Assistant funktioniert einwandfrei. Das Antworten auf eine WhatsApp Nachricht funktioniert per Sprachbefehl. Die Farben des displays sind kräftig und die Helligkeit lässt sich auch einstellen.
Manko ist nur das der Lautsprecher etwas zu leise ist und das man mit dem silikon Band ziemlich schwitzt mit der Zeit und man es bei diesem Modell nicht wechseln kann.
Für schmale Handgelenke ist sie recht groß.
The watch looks beautiful and is a total value for money. It is a smart watch that comes with play store to download all the apps you need. Build quality could be better. Looks and feels premium
La confezione è molto spartana ma contiene tutto il necessario:
-Cavo di ricarica ad appoggio
-Mini libretto di istruzioni
Una volta avviato la configurazione è abbastanza facile, avendo Android Wear, ovvero la versione di Android sviluppata per i dispositivi indossabili vi basterà scaricare l'app seguire la procedura guidata ed in un attimo avrete configurato il vostro Smartwatch.
Avendo Android si avrà acesso a tutte le app del suo ecosistema, tramite lo smartwatch sarò possibile monitorare tutti i dati delle attività fisiche, è provvisto di sensore cardiaco per il rilevamento della frequenza.
E possibile inviare e ricevere messaggi e se si vuole rispndere direttamente alle chiamate senza prendere il telefono.
Il corpo del orologio è decisamante più spesso rispetto ai classici orologi, ci si deve fare l'abitudine, ma nulla di troppo invasivo, la ghiera è fatta di plastica e parte più dolente il cinturino, viene venduto con un cinturino in gomma e questo putroppo non è sostituibile.
Ottima soluzione a buon mercato per entrare nel mondo degli indossabili, avere l'ecosistema google ha i sui vantaggi per quanto riguarda aggiornamenti e migliorie varie, contro stiamo parlando di uno Smartwatch base quindi fattura dei materiali e cinturino non sono al TOP.
- Design and material quality okay
- You get what you pay for
- The worst thing about this watch is the customer service. When you have to contact the customer service, which is a nightmare. You regret you even saw this product on Amazon. I have countless emails between multiple agents trying to get one of them to hear me but AI like, careless communication drives you mad.
So, you decide! If you wanna get this or any other products from this company. Make sure it is looked after well and you never have to call them for support. You will be sorry.