BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 17, 2013
We bought this as a gift for a friend, and decided to get another for ourselves beside the more expensive one we got. So far it's been 4 weeks & the tide is right on the money, when the clock reads High, Falling, Low & Rising Tide. It's definitely plastic, so don't expect a nautical wooden or brass look, But as a nice gift under $50 for a Boating friend, this is a good choice. We have this one positioned high enoguh so we can see the Tides' changes but can't see it's plastic. THere is another one similiar to this with a Time and Tide Clock for $20 more. I think if I had to buy one again, I'd spend the extra money (sinced UNLIKE our current dollar's value) we decided to save our money & can afford to buy some things that look nice and when appropriate (like this clock) buy something that does the job just as well. It's worth the money.
on June 3, 2017
complete crap - never even worked out of the box - tried 3 different new batteries - just threw it in the garbage.
on January 24, 2014
This tide clock looks nice in the photo but is piece of junk. Plastic frame and face with cardboard background.
I liked the look because of the simplicity of it but it is not at all what I expected for the money. looks like a $5 item from a thrift store!
on April 26, 2013
Living on the coast, this tide clock is very useful, because I make frequent trips to the beach for walking my dogs and for beachcombing in general. Knowing what's happening with the tides IS very important. I tell ALL of my friends here at the beach about it.
on August 9, 2013
My friend absolutely loves the tide clock. It shows at all time show many hours until the next high tide ( or low tide).

The accuracy is great and the simplicity to look and see is perfect. I would recomend this to anyone who needs to know when the tide is coming in or going out.
on July 5, 2015
It's simple and what's pictured, which was exactly what I wanted. It arrived quickly.
on May 16, 2014
A bit lightweight and the plastic is nothing that fantastic but for the price it's what we expected. Tracks the Atlantic Ocean's ebb and flow perfectly.
on January 29, 2016
Great product
on December 31, 2011
I purchased this Tide Clock for my father-in-law for Christmas. He lives in a condo that overlooks a salt marsh. He is thrilled with the accuracy and the ease of seeing the features (age 85). We were both very pleased that this item was made in the USA which was the main reason I purchased this clock over more ornate and more expensive clocks.
on September 22, 2014
Bought as a gift for my friend. She loves it as she lives on the Atlantic.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.