Tide High Performance Mesh Bra Bag, Lingerie Wash Bag. Built with OptiMesh Technology. Large Double Compartment
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Protects shape. Prevents snagging, ripping, or tearing
- Two separate compartments, durable padded mesh
- Built with Tide OptiMesh Technology for high performance. OptiMesh prevents hooks and wires from piercing through, yet allows water and detergent to penetrate for proper cleaning without tangling!
- Can be used for bra, pantyhose, collants, panties, lingerie and more fine washables
- Capacity: 2 bras or 1 bra and panty sets or 2 pantyhose and 2 collants
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Protects shape. Prevents snagging, ripping, or tearing
The Tide High Performance Bra Bag™ is the safe and effective way to care for all of the bras and other lingerie you care about. The padded mesh protects the shape of bras and underwires and prevents delicates from snagging, twisting, stretching or tangling during the gentle wash cycle. The fine weave of OptiMesh™ material prevents hooks and wires from piercing through, yet allows water and detergent to penetrate for proper cleaning without tangling! All seams and zippers are carefully covered with a smooth nylon material to further protect your fine washables from snags. So go ahead and machine wash your favorite lingerie with confidence. Make sure to check the care label to ensure the garment is made of washable fabric and simply follow manufacturers’ instructions for laundering. If a garment is not colorfast, do not wash (test by dipping corner into water).
Top customer reviews
It's too small. If you put two bras in the bag, they come out of the dryer still wet. Just not enough room to dry. I'd rather just have a larger bag to begin with.
Also the zipper pull is hard to grab/get to when it's opened or closed all the way; it ends under a tight flap of material that is narrow and hard to get your fingers into. A hassle all the time.
Overall, can't recommend. Better products out there.
Here are the highlights:
* Protects bras from being pulled and stretched in the washing machine, even one with an agitator.
* Works well with underwire bras.
* Keeps the hooks on the bras from snagging other clothes.
* Each bag has two small, zippered compartments - I can fit one underwire bra in each compartment, maybe 2 non-underwire bras.
* Useful for delicate underpants and hosiery.
* Not big enough for larger items such as a shirt, sweater, etc.
The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is that the zipper sometimes sticks a little and can be slightly difficult to open, or feels like it could break (though it never has *see edit*). For that reason, I wouldn't pay twice as much as other bra bags that work just as well again. I would only buy this brand again if it cost about the same as the other bra bags out there.
Edit: I bought this similar bra bag at the same time as the Tide bag: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VK1N26/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.
I have been using my 2 Tide bags and the less expensive one linked above side-by-side for about 4 years now (I made my purchases in 2012). While the Tide bag mesh seems to be of higher quality, and a little more thick and protective, I still maintain I would buy the buy the less expensive option. In the past year, one of my Tide bags had a zipper break on one of the sides. so there is now only 1 compartment (not 2). The generic bra bag is still doing just fine. They held up for several years. For a cheap import product, 3-4 years is a pretty solid zipper shelf-life (I wish the zippers on my purses lasted half that long). However, the Tide product isn't really priced as a "cheap import", but relying on brand reputation to justify the higher price point, which I don't think the zipper quality supports.
I use these products (all 3 bags) once or twice every single week. I am the only person in my home with laundry that requires delicate care/protection. In addition to not avoiding the dryer as much as possible, I attribute these bags to extending the life of many of my delicate clothes.
For the 2 of these I have owned, the zipper pull thingie pulled away from the zipper on one side and I could not reattach. But for the amount of use I have put these through, I am still more than happy with the purchase and am about to order another.
By the way, there are TWO compartments, not just one. I always put a bra on each side, so it will hold 2 bras. I think one side may be deeper than the other.