|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.99 - $12.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Material: silicone
- We recommend you to choose a size up;Normal and Double thickness available,please refer to our size chart;*Please according the effect you want to arrive for choosing the right proper size with your own breast's size. IF YOU ARE OVER DD size, MAYBE THIS KIND of invisible bra is NOT FIT YOU.
- Form enhancing product creates women's breasts to look fuller with more cleavage
- Do not recommend for hot temperatures, because sweat may make it slip down-Do not use moisturizers, perfumes, powders or other skin care products prior to use, as this will reduce the effect of the adhesive
- Package Contents: 1 x Silicone Push-Up Bra+1x Clear Underwear Bag
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Considering the shape of breast is varied,or if you are not sure about your cup size,we suggest you to buytwo adjacent sizes or you can also buy one size larger to enlarge her breasts even more effective!
HOW TO CARE FOR:
Simply wash with warm water and mild soap then air dry. When item is dry, the adhesive regenerates itself for next use - make sure surface is clear of debris.
NOTE: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00PIH14W8
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 12, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered the A invisible bra in double thickness. It is easy to tell that I am wearing something padded. It does not push up my breasts . I might as well go braless. I am going to stick with my vickie's secret bra and silicone bra inserts, instead. I could see this working for somebody with actual breasts, but for all us truly flat chested women out there, save yourself the money and invest in a Vickie's Secret strapless double padded push up instead.
(sorry if my description of how I put them on sounded awkward. There is a review with a better description on how best to put them on).
Update: I had no problem with it staying on during an outside wedding ceremony, an indoor reception, and while we were walking downtown to and from various bars and shops. While it was WARM temperature wise it was not HOT, but I imagine this product could be trusted in the hot weather.