Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on July 28, 2016
This box comes with small plastic trash bags (drawstring) that will fit over most children's potties. We have the Fisher Price froggy potty and the bags fit relatively well over it. You do need to do some maneuvering because the bags are a little small. I'd be hesitant to buy these if you had a larger potty, like the Bjorn, etc. Anyhow, you line the bag over the potty and place your child on top. Then you use the included absorbent pads and place into the pee/poop once the child is finished. The absorbent pad is basically a maxi pad that doesn't look like a maxi pad but it is pretty absorbent. I always keep a box of these (and the froggy potty) in my trunk for emergencies. I couldn't justify using these when I was potty training my son and daughter because of the price, but like I said we use these for road trips or for when we can't find a public restroom (or the restroom is too dirty to use) and it does the trick. They are expensive for being trash bags and maxi pads, which you can buy at Target for a fraction of the cost, but the plastic of the bag is thicker than your average Target trash bag so it works well for us.
on July 31, 2011
I have 4 children under the age of 7. When we travel, it is daunting to take all 4 into a public restroom for much needed potty breaks. On our last trip, I decided to take along our toddler potty chair and place it in the back of the van to make our own portable bathroom. When I saw Tidy Tots advertised on Amazon, I bought a box right away. They work just as promised. Easy, convenient, and sanitary. I won't travel without them from now on. I do recommend carrying wipes and hand sanitizer for cleaning hands afterwards and some Lysol spray to freshen the air. :)
on November 17, 2016
Not exactly what I wanted but they do the job. We have a summer infant potty chair & my 18.5mo will take the cup out when she's done and sit back down. We've had a few poo's in the bottom and I hate cleaning it because of all the grooves/toddler poo craziness. These fit in the hole great. Will update once we have an incident.
on May 26, 2016
Just got them in Mail. Disappointed to see how thin the pads are. When they called it super absorbent and charged more than the liners I expected them to be thicker. Now I feel it they are not a good use if my money. Instead I could have gotten 32 liners for a dollar less and use regular paper to absorb the liquids. Not very satisfied with the purchase
on September 9, 2017
These keep the pot clean. My toddler likes to play with it when not using and they don't stay on with any elastic, but get the job done.
on November 19, 2016
These are perfect for using a regular potty on the go. We use it in the Baby Bjorn Smart Seat and they fit great. Now there is no need to find a bathroom nearby, or a discreat spot to empty the potty out. We use it in the back of our car often and I love that the liners have a little absorbent pad and also tie closed so all the mess is contained until an easy time ot dispose of it.
on June 1, 2016
The product is a great idea and I would love to be able to use it. It scares my son to sit on it. I wish the bags were slightly deeper. It is a bit too shallow to fit on the potty which causes it to be a bit too close to his bottom (not touching or anything but maybe only an inch or 2 or clearance). We have used it for if my older children have a stomach virus to put in a tupperware to catch that and it works great for that.
on August 29, 2017
They are not deep enough for larger potties.
on February 9, 2016
These are great!! Talk about an icky task lol I mean I love my son but not his poop, sometimes his poop smells like a grow man's poop, so these are my lifesavers and must haves for potty training because I can just tie the bag and dispose of it like a regular diaper without the mess. I also really like the sponge like thing for when it's just pee, keeps me from getting in trouble with the trash people for throwing away bags with pee lol
on December 27, 2015
These liners are great. Can use with any potty chair and the little pad that comes in it is very absorbable. These have been a lifesaver on many occasions for us with our potty training toddler. I had 3 potty seats for inside that family members got us and I didn't want to have to buy a separate travel one for the car so these worked out perfect. I just wish there were more to a pack.