- File Size: 3798 KB
- Print Length: 95 pages
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (May 1, 2018)
- Publication Date: May 1, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07B8TB9V9
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#98,485 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #388 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Historical
- #414 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Historical
- #667 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Historical
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
Save $1.00 (33%)
Tied and True (Hearts Entwined Collection): A Teaville Moral Society Novella Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have read all of Melissa’s books and I’m so glad we got to read about Calvin and Marianne. He was just a secretary and she was a wealthy socialite. He loved her but saw no way for them to ever be together. She loved him and was very determined to show him it could work. She gave up her rich life to work in the factory with very poor people to prove she could live in his world. I loved this story so much because Marianne wasn’t your usual rich girl. Calvin was a strong enough man to see their worlds didn’t fit together. It was like whose world would win!! I couldn’t put this book down until I read how the author ended it. Five stars for sure!!!!
**I received a copy of this free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I wasn't required to write a positive review, nor was I compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed are my own or those of my family.**