Tier1 Replacement for Culligan WHR-140 Level 2 Showerhead Shower Filter Cartridge 2 Pack
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION - Quick and easy installation into your Culligan WSH-C125 and RDSH-C115 Models.
- HIGH QUALITY FILTRATION - This replacement cartridge uses KDF media and activated carbon to reduce sulfuric odor, chlorine, and scale.
- 6 MONTH FILTER LIFE - By replacing your replacement cartridge every 6 months or 10,000 gallons, depending on your water quality, you keep your water clean of harmful contaminants
- REPLACEMENT PART FOR MANY PART NUMBERS & MODELS - This filter cartridge fits Culligan WSH-C125, RDSH-C115, HSH-C135, HSH-BN135, ISH-100, ISH-200, ISH-300, S-H200-C, S-H200-BN, S-W100-C, and S-W100-BN models.
- ENHANCED WATER QUALITY: Improves the quality of your water through contaminant reduction
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Culligan-WHR-140 Level 2 comparable shower filter cartridge by Tier1 is a great addition to your compatible shower head. High-quality KDF Media and Activated Carbon filter material reduces sulfuric odor, chlorine, and scale. KDF is a high-purity alloy of both copper and zinc, which eliminates harmful chlorine and removes pesticides and organic compounds while discouraging the growth of mold, fungi and algae. The TIER1 SF-WHR-140 will leave your skin and hair softer and cleaner than ever before. Order one today!
Carbon & KDF Duel Filtration
High-quality KDF Media and Activated Carbon filter material reduces sulfuric odor, chlorine, and scale. KDF is a high-purity alloy of both copper and zinc, which eliminates harmful chlorine and removes pesticides and organic compounds while discouraging the growth of mold, fungi and algae.
Great Water Pressure
With the Tier1 SF-WHR-140 you wont see any diminished water flow. This product is capable of streaming 2.5 gallons of water per minute, giving you high pressure, and low contaminants.
This shower filter replacement simply sits right inside your compatible showerhead. The filter comes with stickers over the ends to keep the carbon inside, make sure to remove those before installation. Then, follow these steps:
Healthy Skin & Hair
Ever have troubles at home, or traveling with rinsing your hair completely in the shower or bath? That residue can be attributed to using unfiltered, hard water. Hard water makes hair more rough and results in a thicker film or layer of soap left on the body after washing. By having a filter like the SF-WHR-140, you can have smoother hair and softer feeling skin after every use.
From Tier1, your Leading High Quality and Maximum Performance Brand
Tier1 products and filters are tested to meet rigid quality standards to ensure you are receiving the best possible Tier1 product. From design & manufacturing, all Tier1 filters are inspected, tested, and cut in half to provide with high quality and maximum performance for your water filtration needs. Tier1 replacement filters deliver value with the performance you expect.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on July 16, 2020