Tier1 Replacement for Samsung DA29-00020B, DA29-00020A, HAFCIN/EXP, HAFCIN, 46-9101, DA97-08006A-B Refrigerator Water Filter 2 Pack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DESIGNED TO FIT: Samsung French Door and Side by Side Refrigerators.
- WQA CERTIFIED: Each Tier1 refrigerator filter is tested and certified by WQA for materials and structural integrity requirements.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY FILTRATION: Reduces Chlorine Taste & Odor, Rust and Corrosion, Sand Sediment, Silt, and Turbidity for 300 gallons or 6 months, depending on water usage and quality
- REPLACEMENT MODEL: This is a comparable replacement part to DA29-00020B, DA29-00020A, DA2900020A, DA29-00019A, DA2900019A, 04609101000, 09101, 46-9101, 469101, 9101, DA-97-08006A, DA-97-08006A-B, DA-97-08006B, DA97-08006A-B, HAF-CIN, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINE
- 100% TIER1 NO WORRIES GUARANTEE: We stand behind the quality of filtration and overall performance of our Tier1 filters!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The RWF1011 by Tier1 is comparable to the DA29-00020B by Samsung. For up to six months after a trouble-free installation, this refrigerator water filter will ensure you serve only the cleanest tasting water and ice! Priced for maximum value and built for maximum performance, this filter will significantly reduce chlorine, dirt, sediment and more. Ensure you serve only the cleanest tasting water by stocking up on this refrigerator water filter from Tier1, comparable to the DA29-00020B from Samsung.
A Healthy Life Starts with a Healthy Home by Tier1
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Rust and Corrosion
Fits Fridge Models
Built to fit Samsung French Door and Side by Side Refrigerators
Compatible Part Numbers
176563 | 46-9101 | AP5271937 | DA-97-08006A | DA-97-08006A-B | DA-97-08006B | DA29 00020B | DA29-00019A | DA29-00020A | DA29-00020B | DA2900020A | DA97-08006A-B | EAP4138224 | EFF-6027A | HAF-CIN | HAF-CIN-EXP | HAF-CIN/EXP | HAF-CINEXP | HAFCIN | PD00002121 | RFC0700A | RWF-1011 | RWF1011 | WF-294 | WSS-2 | WFC1401 | WD-DA29-0020B | NS-DA2920-2 | FMS-2 | AL-1186 | EWRF1003 | ZK-ZK-2762
- Actual Size: 8 3/4 inches (length) x 2 inches (outside diameter)
- Filter Media: Activated Coconut Carbon Block
- Filter Life: 6 months each
- Filter Life (Gallons): 300 gallons each
- Micron Rating: .5 Nominal
- Flow Rate (gpm): 0.5
Coconut Carbon Media
Microporous coconut carbon is an excellent filtering media. This technology is responsible for the reduction of Chlorine Taste & Oder, Rust and Corrosion, Sand, Sediment, Silt, and Turbidity,
Great Tasting Water
You will notice a cleaner, fresher tasting glass of water after installing this filter. You won't have any chlorine taste, or white color to your water. Stay hydrated knowing that unwanted contaminants have been filtered before they reach your glass.
.5 Nominal Micron Rating
This filter is manufactured to reduce contaminants down to .5 microns, ensuring microscopic impurities never reach your glass.
Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.DO NOT use any tools to install this filter
|Your Current Selection||Looking For More?|
|Activated Carbon Media||✓||2x Filtration Power|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300||400|
|Reduces Chlorine Taste & Odor||✓||✓|
|Reduces Sand & Sediment||✓||✓|
|Reduces Rust & Corrosion||✓||✓|
|Tested and Certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 42 for NSF/ANSI 42 for chlorine reduction.||✓||✓|
|Tested and Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 for Lead Free compliance.||✓||✓|