Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 11, 2013
Just wanted to throw some advice out there for those of you shooting video. I bought the .6 and .9 Tiffen 77mm filters. I just did a test on an FS-100 with a Rokinon 35mm prime video lens. First off, with my setup, two filters cannot be stacked. The image turns soft. I didn't expect this based on the other reviews I read before buying these. With just one filter attached (the .6 or .9) there is some mild to medium color shift (or WB change, I should say), but nothing that can't be tweaked in post. And, with just one of these filters attached, I picked up some slight ghosting from a bright light source - a computer monitor framed in the upper left third of the shot, reflected dimly in the lower right third of the shot. Not severe enough to ruin the footage (for me) but it's there. Your camera/lens combo may yield different results but at least as far as resolution is concerned, the camera I'm using is sharp, so I think it's safe to at least trust the no-stacking suggestion. Cheers.
22 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 12, 2016
For awhile I was wondering how some photographers and videographers were able to get Bokeh effects in their video and photos in outdoors and well lit environments. I found out their secrets were Neutral Density filters! Since I purchased this ND filter and used it for photos and videos, I am now addicted. The photos and videos still came out clear and colors were great! I will not hesitate to purchase more from this brand!
on June 27, 2017
I would argue that the ND .6 is more of an ND .9 and there's a weird color tint added to it. A cross between a sepia and green added to the filter.
on May 21, 2017
Arrived quickly. Worked as described. Very happy with my purchase.
on December 4, 2017
Good neutral. Better to buy the set of three though for flexibility
on November 4, 2017
As advertised.
on May 19, 2017
Top quality filter for the DJI X5S in bright light. I ordered the 0.9 and there is also a Tiffen filter case you can find on Amazon.
on March 11, 2015
First off this is not Multi coated glass. This is the best bang for your buck filter it will do everything you wont to do Now i will tell you right now you need to carry some type of liquid lens cleaner and lens cloth.In case you touch the glass it will leave your fingerprints on it. use a rocket blower first to blow off dust so you wont scratch it then spray it and polish it then use it .i have no regrets in buying this at all if you are on a budget and need a ND filter stop looking you have found it
on November 1, 2017
I like it - it's so...neutral...
on March 9, 2017
Once again ordered expecting a new filter and upon receipt have doubts that's the case. There's no cellophane over the filter holder indicating a new item. Plastic container is dirty and scratched. Filter appears fine, has dust on it.. but no more of these through Amazon.