USA Today Bestselling Author Tiffinie Helmer is always up for a gripping adventure. Raised in Alaska, she was dragged 'Outside' by her husband, but escapes the lower forty-eight to spend her summers commercial fishing on the Bering Sea.
A mother of four, Tiffinie divides her time between enjoying her family, throwing her acclaimed pottery, and writing of flawed characters in unique and severe situations.
Tiffinie loves to hear from readers. To contact her or learn more about her books, please visit her website at www.TiffinieHelmer.com or like her facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/tiffiniehelmerauthor. You can also follow her on Twitter, https://twitter.com/TiffinieHelmer.
1) Tiffinie spends most of her summers working as a commercial salmon fisherman (er, woman), in Bristol Bay on the Bering Sea of Alaska.
2) She has a Green Tea Frappuccino addiction.
3) She is an accomplished potter with her own studio. When she's not writing, fishing or traveling, you can usually find her throwing clay on her wheel.
4) Is a gypsy at heart, with a wandering spirit and restless feet.
5) Has a secret crush on Daniel Craig, which her husband quietly tolerates.
6) Enjoys flying in airplanes or being on the ocean, yet she suffers from motion sickness. When deep sea fishing, she's always the first one to chum the waters. That's usually when the fishing really gets started. Coincidence? I think not.